Alexander Mann Solutions Resource Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alexander Mann Solutions Resource Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Alexander Mann Solutions

2.8

Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Bracknell, England (UK)).

Interview

Straight forward, thorough and communication was excellent. I was initially interviewed over the phone and invited to meet an interview panel the following week. I was then offered and met with 3 more people to get a better understanding before I officially accepted and joined. I was really bought into the company and believed I was joining something very unique and exciting

Interview Questions

• Please tell us a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alexander Mann Solutions

Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Wrocław (Poland)) in February 2015.

Interview

Screen call with recruiter few days after online aplication, language check (online test & conversation with lector), face to face interview with hiring manager. The whole process - from application to offer extension took around 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell about the job you are doing now, what konds of tools do you use, what do you do to make sure your client is satisfied.   Answer Question

Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Bracknell, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

I had an informal chat about my experience and what I was looking for with Talent acquisition team, and then a face to face with 2 CSMs which was still quite informal but covered what I'd done and what I was looking for and a chance to get to know each other and why I was attracted to the role and they explained how AMS could meet that

Interview Questions

• What attracts you about RPO   1 Answer

Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in September 2008.

Interview

I applied online. The interview process consisted of one telephone interview lasting for around 30-40 minutes and a face-to-face interview with two managers from the company. I was also asked to complete an English language test. Interviewers very good to talk to and maintained a very professional approach. Communication was clear and fast. Overall, a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about a conflict situation and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations possible, but salary expectations were met.

Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Makati City (Philippines)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very tedious, with so many repetitive layers because the questions and the delivery is almost the same. There were also interviewers who apparently did not know what role I was being processed for. But some of the interviewers were nice and the process was explained by the coordinators. There were also scheduling confusions.