Alexander Mann Solutions Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alexander Mann Solutions Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Alexander Mann Solutions

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I had been referred by a current employee. I spoke to a recruiter by phone, then met with the team lead for the account I was assigned too. Process was quick and I had an offer within a weeks time. I am not sure if this is the process when you are not a referral candidate.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Talked about experiences, asked situational questions and talked about metrics. They are a metrics driven organization which is fine but you must meet certain criteria monthly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were firm with the salary for my position. Had they been flexible, I might have considered staying but I received an extremely lucrative offer I could not pass up.

Other Interview Reviews for Alexander Mann Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cary, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with client services manager, then an onsite interview with the client services manager 1:1 after which he left the room as two members of the recruiting team came in, during which time one of them really showed a great deal of unprofessionalism.

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in August 2009.

Interview

1st stage - online English test
    2nd stage - short phone interview (basic questions around experience as well as competency based questions)
    3rd stage - face to face interview (about 1 h; focused on experience, competency based questions and motivation)

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions focused on motivation - why HR and why AMS.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As it was my first job after graduation, there was no negotiation from my side. I don't think there will be much room for negotiation anyway.

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in November 2010.

Interview

Online test, than telephone and f2f interview with competency based questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)).

Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+month
    First Online english test , than telephone and a skype interview with competency based questions

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in July 2013.

Interview

First I was invited to an online english test. Not that difficult, I assess myself as C1 in english. After passing it I had an initial telephone interview with both biographical and competency based question, then I was invited for f2f interview and telephone assessment in company's bureau. After two weeks I received an offer. Whole process took about 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Telephone assessment - conducted actually by machine. Reading, repeating, answering short and long questions etc. Instructions were clear but the quality of the tape itself could be better.   Answer Question

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions in June 2013.

Interview

It was an interesting experience for me that was a big source of inspiration for me, I hand a phone interview after that face to face interview for 2 different stages, one with a team leader of internal resourcing & thew second one with 2 senior managers in the company.
    Their questions made me think outside of the box for few moments where I had to live an actual situation and provide actual answers.. unforgettable.

Interview Questions

• Their questions which made me think outside of the box was "If you were looking for a candidate for Nike Store & you failed to find the right one on job boards & linkedin and all internet profiles, what will you do to find that candidate?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you speak rare languages you can negotiate ... specially German language :)

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions in April 2013.

Interview

3 stage interview process:
    1. Initial phone screen
    2. Phone interview with detailed behavioral questions over an hour long. This went into questions such as identify a time you had to make an important decision and what you did to get there or an example of where you came up with strategy to source a specific role and what channels you used
    3. Face to face - this was detailing my experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was disappointing. I was offered a salary at the first stage of the process and this changed at the end.

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)).

Interview

The recruitment process starts with a short telephone interview with someone from HR, questions about your motivation and experience (around 30 minutes), step two is an English competency test (online multiple choice plus a 15 minutes conversation), then a f2f interview, mostly motivational, behavioral, and about experience plus a task to complete. Friendly and professional atmosphere. Nothing to be afraid of.

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in February 2012.

Interview

You have to complete a language test and admin test. After that, there's an in-person interview with hiring mangers. The interview is conducted in English to determine you proficiency level. You might be asked some theoretical questions about your future role.

Interview Questions

• Where would you look for passive candidates?   1 Answer