Alexian Brothers Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.5

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System (Elk Grove, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

searched for and found position online, completed online application process, received call from HR recruiter with (former) Alexian Brothers Health System (current) AMITA Health, discussed job interests and experience, she gave my info to the hiring managers and then scheduled an in person interview, had interview with hiring manager and lead physical therapist

Rrt Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System.

Interview

The director was late. I was made to wait over 30 min in a hall way. Wasn't shown a tour or asked many professional questions. I felt they just wanted to fill the days, not for skills.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System (Hoffman Estates, IL).

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted about a month later to schedule a telephone interview. Had a telephone interview with HR recruiter. Scheduled a face to face interview with Manager of Dept. Attended interview, and was made an offer about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to take on additional tasks outside of your job description?   1 Answer

Sales Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System.

Interview

1st interview was very friendly and cordial. It was a very friendly atmosphere. Manager made an effort to let me know that they WANT the person in new position to succeed and that she was there to help. I really wanted to work there and will apply in the future.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System (Elk Grove, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Went in and interviewed with the DON and unit charge nurse, easy going interview. Company overall isn't what I expected, this had been my dream hospital but pay is not even close to what other hospitals pay... you must really love what you do withouth caring for the pay.

Interview Questions

• Generl psych questions. Also allot about myself and long term goals. Gave me a few scenerio types and how I would handle them.   Answer Question

PCT I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System (Elk Grove Village, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Several interviews, was told I wouldn't be able to do the job. How can someone tell you what you are capable of? Wasted my time going in for 4 hours to observe and still was denied the job. Seek other places of employment. They send you thru too much for so little pay

Interview Questions

• Was told what I was capable of by someone who has never seen me work a say in their life.   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System (Hoffman Estates, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone conversation to schedule the first face to face interview. 1:1 interview with manager and t, took less than 30 min then I spoke with physician for another 15min then I got a job offer within 2-3 . The whole process took a week max

Diagnostic Imaging Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System (Hoffman Estates, IL).

Interview

I was told by my relative to apply and use her as a reference (you can't work here rarely without knowing someone) 3 interviews later they said i didnt smile enough which was bull. I knew some of these people would be a problem later. which i was correct.

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System (Hoffman Estates, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Brief, to the point. Director didn't seem to listen. The director seemed swamped and overworked. She was constantly checking phone and seemed to not listen entirely to what was being said.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alexian Brothers Health System.

Interview

The hiring expeience was uneventful.