Alfa Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alfa Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Alfa

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alfa (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Online application (CV and Cover letter) then called for a phone interview which lasted about 15 minutes. Mainly competency and asking what I know about the company, role, etc..

Interview Questions

• What do you know about asset finance?
    What do you know about Alfa?
    Why are you interested in a career with Alfa?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alfa

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alfa (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

A lot of the interview is mainly seeing if you a decent communicator. I.e. you can do some small talk and be personable. Cultural fit is fairly important. Try to build rapport.

Interview Questions

• There was a bit of a drill down into the CV and time spent at some positions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alfa (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Consists of several steps:
    First a phone interview, code test and a very simple technical code interview.
    On the second stage 3 interviews on the company site first HR kind of background check and questions about chp. Then technical interview java core/ problem solving skills and third a pretty casual talk to the directors to see how you are able to handle conversations.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfa (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

The recruitment started with a recruiter contact. After my CV was screened, a technical challenge was sent to me for completion within the next 2 days to complete using pure JDK 6.
    Next I had a technical interview by phone with pure Java questions and also about my implementation. After this I was invited for a face to face technical interview and HR interview.
    The last stage was an interview with 2 directors.