Alfa Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alfa Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Alfa

4.0

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfa (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

A 20 minute telephone interview. Ran through a few of my motivations and then mainly focused on the company. Required detailed knowledge of the company as well as what asset finance is. Unfortunately, they didn't call on the right day as HR messed up the dates somehow.

Interview Questions

• What is asset finance?
    Why use asset finance?
    Do you know the companies that we deal with?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alfa

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alfa.

Interview

The most bizarre interview style I have ever taken part in. Very little about you and all about them. The questions are very specific to the business management which is crazy when interview for a tech role. That style of interviewing inevitably glosses over some top talent.
    My advice for anyone interviewing is to get in contact with a current employee and talk in depth about the implementation of their system.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alfa (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

After they review your CV and cover letter you are invited to a telephone interview which was a relaxed conversation about the role. I was asked what I knew about asset finance, Alfa and why I wanted to work for them as well as a couple of questions about my degree and CV specifically.

If you are successful at this round you are invited into their office for another interview with an HR representative and a senior consultant lasting around an hour. The questions are similar in that I was asked to talk about the company, their product and the industry. Be as detailed as possible in your revision as you are required to have precise knowledge of these subjects as well as their implementation project life cycle on a step by step basis.

They interviewers were friendly and conversational but I was not invited back for the final stage interview with the reason being that I could have been more detailed in my answers.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the life cycle of a typical implementation project?   Answer Question
    • What is something an asset finance firm might want to not manually track?   Answer Question
    • Explain how the ALFA system improves the efficiency of a company?   Answer Question
    • What sort of challenges might we face when migrating data?   Answer Question
    • Who in a client's company might Alfa talk to when beginning an implementation project?   Answer Question