Alfa Junior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alfa Junior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Alfa

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alfa (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Hour long interview that was zero pressure. It was a lot of introduction for me to the company and to me for the company. They went through the process of what they build does and ask you a few questions about what you think about it.

Interview Questions

• What are some things Companies would not want to track manually during a loan?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Alfa

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alfa in August 2015.

Interview

Sent an email directly to the HR department to register my interested. Once the hiring period started I applied via email with a cover letter and a CV. I got contacted within a week. Unfortunately the interview did not take place as CHP Consulting stopped sponsoring Tier 2 Visas (UK) for students. The minimum visa requirement is Indefinite Leave to Remain.

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alfa in November 2014.

Interview

Online application, phone interview, face to face Interview and Interview with senior management.

I got through to the phone interview but progressed no further. I was messed about quite a bit with the interviewer calling 24 hours before the scheduled time as well as calling 1 hour late the day after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alfa (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Highly competitive role, so you need to really stand out in terms of your CV and cover letter. Make sure no grammatical errors etc, having a finance background or tech background would help

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alfa in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and after 10 days I received an invitation for a telephone interview. I still do not know why I did not get through the next stage, as I did not get a feedback.
    Unfortunately, the HR member who interviewed me was badly organised. Initially she cancelled the interview after 1 hour from the scheduled time and then I had to chase her myself (I sent 3 mails!) to schedule a new time slot. Eventually I was informed about my interview only 1 and a half hour in advance! On top of this, I found online that this person has been working for CHP for 1 month only. I honestly can not understand how such people can decide for people's career future...very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Trivial questions such as "Tell me about yourself" and "What do you know about the company?".   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfa (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone Interview was about work I had done and a little about asset finance.

In the face to face interview they are looking for you to tell them how their business works back to them more than talk about your competencies. Asset Finance must run through your blood to stand a chance.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfa (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

CV/Cover Letter followed by ten minute interview to check you know what you are applying for and are capable of holding a conversation on the phone. This is followed by an hour long interview in person with HR and a Manager and finally followed by an interview with two Op Board/Directors.

Interview Questions

• How do we make our money and what proportion of annual turnover is attributed to each of these.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible at the graduate level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alfa (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

After applying, received an initial telephone interview from the HR manager. This was fairly straightforward, just some generic questions about yourself and your recent history. Then a few questions about CHP, what they do and what you understand about asset finance (in general), as well as why CHP versus other companies.

First round interview was mostly quite nice, again some general questions about my university, course and recent history. However they asked a lot about asset finance, for over half the interview, and I felt they focused far too much on this versus your potential. So for anyone else, make sure you have a fairly in depth understanding of some of the issues around lessors/lessees in asset finance and the leasing processes, as well as what CHP does in asset finance and how their software benefits clients in this process

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions in the interview about Asset Finance. I was surprised by how in depth they expected my knowledge to be, seeing as it is a graduate job and they don't expect you to have a finance background   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Alfa (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

Straight forward - CV+Cover Letter, followed by short phone interview. Then face-to-face interview at London office with HR and senior manager, with the final interview being carried out with two directors.

Interview Questions

• Data migration, possible challenges faced in transferring data from old databases to populate new databases, and how to get around them.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Interview

Telephone Interview - 20 mins - questions that you will find on here - very friendly ... didn't get an offer because they later informed me that they had ceased recruitment.