Alfred Angelo Bridal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alfred Angelo Bridal Interview Questions

Interviews at Alfred Angelo Bridal

2.0

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal.

Interview

Three to four phone interviews and two in-person interviews. There were a few cancelled/re-scheduled interviews, on corporate end. Each interviewer possessed a sincerely authentic personality, and made it easy to speak candidly. After initial question were asked the Interviewer would followed the lead of the applicant to determine personality, and from there decide on relevant comments/questions to further probe for added details (subliminally).

Interview Questions

• Questions were not necessarily difficult, but more less unexpected. For example, asking for personal opinions of people and situations from prior experience and such...   Answer Question

Negotiation

It would be in your best interest to initiate salary/pay negotiations

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I went in as a customer, said I needed a job, filled out an application, brought my resume back another day, and was (apparently) interviewed on the spot. When I handed over my resume to the store manager, she started chatting with me about the bridal world and asking me vague questions about why I wanted to be a part of it and why Alfred Angelo, etc. I didn’t realize until the next day when I got a call from the assistant manager asking me to come in to sign new hire paperwork that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a bridal stylist?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great the manager was very professional and friendly. Also, they were prompt in letting people know of their hiring decision

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation with your manager   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

The manager seemed very distracted and had to get up to check on other things numerous times during the interview. It was unsettling for me and gave me the impression that my time wasn't important.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (Centerville, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Walking into the store I did not feel welcomed. There were three ladies at the front desk and two of them did not look very professional as all. Their attire looked like they were there casually and not working as a consultant. I filled out the application, and waited about fifteen minutes for the assistant manager to interview with me. During the interview I didn't feel welcomed by her at all, like she was bored of interviewing people. And the interview itself only lasted ten minutes! I knew that if they did offer me the job I was going to decline, the work environment was not what I excepted a bridal store to be.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about not making as much on commission starting out.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

I answered an add on some website like Craigslist. I was sent an email to come in. I talked with the manager for a few minutes about my sales experience. She wanted me to give her specific numbers and figures as to how much money I could bring in. Being kind of inexperienced I felt that I would not get the job. I believe the only reason I was hired was because I work in the bridal industry.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked sales before?
      How much were you required to sell a week?
      Are you available weekends?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Bridal Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal in January 2012.

Interview

They ask a few questions about creativity, if yo have experience sewing and things like that. It was a fairly easy process! I would say just demonstrate confidence, they will train you if you get the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever sewed before?
      Why wold you like to work here?
      Do you have any experience working in the fashion industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation.

Bridal Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal in November 2013.

Interview

Questions were very basic. Wanted to be sure a was available to work weekends and evenings. The 4% commision structure, base wage and dress code was discussed. Manager asked about privious experience and said that there would be a background check.

Bridal Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal in October 2012.

Interview

The manager asked me questions about Sales experience, commission, hours, ability to work in fast-paced environment. She told me the concept of rotation, how every customer that walks in belong to a different stylist and therefore I should be careful as to not step on anyone's toes if it belongs to them.

Interview Questions

• She asked me which gown I like the most from Alfred Angelo   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (Altamonte Springs, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

They want up-beat and personable people. Must have some sort of personal style as you need to be dressed up every day and look very presentable. NO negativity. Show that you are versatile in situations with strangers, as all the brides/bridal party will be strangers to you and you must make them comfortable working with you in close proximity while they are getting undressed and you help them into clothing and measuring.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with strangers since you'll be in a personal space with them?   Answer Question