Alfred Angelo Bridal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alfred Angelo Bridal Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great the manager was very professional and friendly. Also, they were prompt in letting people know of their hiring decision

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation with your manager   Answer Question

Bridal Stylist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal in June 2015.

Interview

I applied in store and set up an interview appointment for the following week. The process took about one week. The interview was very relaxed, and felt more like a conversation than an actual interview. The manager was very friendly and was feeling out my fit for the company and store.

Bridal Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal.

Interview

Very easy. The primary goal is to find someone who will fit the "culture" of the store. As long as you're well-dressed, punctual, and have a great personality, you'll probably get hired. If you're shy/reserved, and don't make an effort to connect with the manager/interviewer, you won't get the job. Bridal is about relationships - if you can't form (or fake!) an instant connection with someone, they won't trust you enough to buy a dress from you.

Interview Questions

• There really were not questions - it was more of a conversation to figure out if I was a good fit and would blend well with the existing team.   1 Answer

Full Time Bridal Stylists Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (Lancaster, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed. I just had to have one interview with the store manager. The manager and I had a very easy conversation and she made it feel like it wasn't a job interview. I am very passionate about bridal and so is she so we clicked very easily, and knew right away it was going to be a good fit.

Anonymous Employee in Greece, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (Greece, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

I brought my application back in, met briefly with the store manager and she brought me to meet the assistant manager. They asked a few basic questions, verified my availability, and offered me a start date on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (Dedham, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Short. The manager was very unprofessional. I was early for my interview by 30 minutes, she was in an appointment for nearly 2 and a half hours. Later I learned that there was a large turnover in staff and she was promoted to manager in lieu of anyone competent.

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal.

Interview

Three to four phone interviews and two in-person interviews. There were a few cancelled/re-scheduled interviews, on corporate end. Each interviewer possessed a sincerely authentic personality, and made it easy to speak candidly. After initial question were asked the Interviewer would followed the lead of the applicant to determine personality, and from there decide on relevant comments/questions to further probe for added details (subliminally).

Interview Questions

• Questions were not necessarily difficult, but more less unexpected. For example, asking for personal opinions of people and situations from prior experience and such...   Answer Question

Negotiation

It would be in your best interest to initiate salary/pay negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (Altamonte Springs, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

They want up-beat and personable people. Must have some sort of personal style as you need to be dressed up every day and look very presentable. NO negativity. Show that you are versatile in situations with strangers, as all the brides/bridal party will be strangers to you and you must make them comfortable working with you in close proximity while they are getting undressed and you help them into clothing and measuring.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with strangers since you'll be in a personal space with them?   Answer Question

Bridal Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal in November 2013.

Interview

Questions were very basic. Wanted to be sure a was available to work weekends and evenings. The 4% commision structure, base wage and dress code was discussed. Manager asked about privious experience and said that there would be a background check.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alfred Angelo Bridal (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview took place in back of the store and lasted roughly half an hour. I was asked a series of questions regarding customer service related experiences and examples from previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time in which you had to deal with a difficult situation? How did you handle it?   Answer Question