Alfred Benesch & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alfred Benesch & Company

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via email. It was suggested that I apply for a lower level role than what I had initially applied for and had experience for. The recommended position was also $10,000 less in salary. Quite disappointed of their HR team. Candidate experience should be held at a higher level. I hope they realize this just insults candidates when they do this.

Interview Questions

Alfred Benesch & Company Response

Jun 4, 2018 – HR Team

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent interview experience. We would sincerely like to learn more about your experience to better understand how we can improve our screening and... More

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Submitted my resume to their internship program and then had a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited into the office to meet face to face and learn more about the company and see the office environment they work in.

Interview Questions

• Current activities involved in school and how passed internships shaped my choice in applying for their program.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company (Manhattan, KS) in February 2018.

Interview

The best interview I have ever had. The organization gave all 30 candidates an equal opportunity to meet with all, and they actually seemed very interested in me. I enjoyed every second of it, learned a lot about the position and organization, and the fact that they gave all of us an opportunity is very impressive. There weren't any boring questions interviewers usually ask.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to stay with the company post-graduation?   Answer Question

Alfred Benesch & Company Response

Mar 21, 2018 – HR Team

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed every second of it!

Structural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company (Denver, CO) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online, and within a few weeks I was contacted to complete a video interview. After the interview was completed it took about a month and a half to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experiences that will help you excel in this position.   Answer Question

Admin Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company.

Interview

The interview was held in person with one person. It lasted all about two hours. No real details about the job were given unless asked. No real details about the job were given unless asked.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2011.

Interview

typical interview process; meeting with HR and technical people. discuss background, skills, scenarios. also past projects, tools used, client interactions, problem evaluation. references. discuss company policies, projects pending, type of work i would do, type of projects I like to do.