Alfred Benesch & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company (Manhattan, KS) in February 2018.

Interview

The best interview I have ever had. The organization gave all 30 candidates an equal opportunity to meet with all, and they actually seemed very interested in me. I enjoyed every second of it, learned a lot about the position and organization, and the fact that they gave all of us an opportunity is very impressive. There weren't any boring questions interviewers usually ask.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to stay with the company post-graduation?   Answer Question

Mar 21, 2018 – HR Team

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed every second of it!

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Submitted my resume to their internship program and then had a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited into the office to meet face to face and learn more about the company and see the office environment they work in.

Interview Questions

• Current activities involved in school and how passed internships shaped my choice in applying for their program.   Answer Question

Mar 19, 2019 – HR Team

Thank you for sharing your interview experience!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

When I come in for the face-to-face interview, I felt a warm welcome from the administrative assistant. Since it was rainy day, they have hung my raincoat for me. When the interviewers came, they offered me company material and water for the interview. We talked about the position and what I have done both my previous job and my studies. We have discussion what the job entails and what I expect. Overall, I have a good experience.

Interview Questions

Alfred Benesch & Company Response

Mar 19, 2019 – HR Team

Thank you for providing a detailed review of how your interview went. We are happy to hear you felt a warm welcome from our staff!

Admin Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company.

Interview

The interview was held in person with one person. It lasted all about two hours. No real details about the job were given unless asked. No real details about the job were given unless asked.

Structural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company (Denver, CO) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online, and within a few weeks I was contacted to complete a video interview. After the interview was completed it took about a month and a half to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experiences that will help you excel in this position.   Answer Question

Mar 19, 2019 – HR Team

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate your patience with us during the interview process. We’re happy to have you onboard!

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company in May 2018.

Interview

A recruiter first reached out to me with a few follow up questions about my career interests and to request for writing samples. Next, I was invited to an interview via video. The process consisted of four interviews where I met with different members of the team. All were very professional and amicable. During the interview process I learned a lot about the company. They were very accommodating to my needs and followed up quickly with next steps. Overall, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Alfred Benesch & Company Response

Mar 19, 2019 – HR Team

We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us and others!

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2011.

Interview

typical interview process; meeting with HR and technical people. discuss background, skills, scenarios. also past projects, tools used, client interactions, problem evaluation. references. discuss company policies, projects pending, type of work i would do, type of projects I like to do.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company (Chicago, IL) in August 2018.

Interview

First, I participated in a phone interview with the Marketing Manager that lasted about a half hour, and then was invited for an in-person at their Chicago office, which lasted about an hour and a half. A few days after the interview, I was offered the position of Marketing Assistant.

Interview Questions

• During our phone interview, I was asked about my level of experience with certain Adobe programs ( i.e. InDesign).   Answer Question
    • During the in-person interview, I was asked how I go about managing several different important projects that have time sensitive deadlines.   Answer Question

Mar 19, 2019 – HR Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive experience with us. This will help other Marketing candidates!

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via email. It was suggested that I apply for a lower level role than what I had initially applied for and had experience for. The recommended position was also $10,000 less in salary. Quite disappointed of their HR team. Candidate experience should be held at a higher level. I hope they realize this just insults candidates when they do this.

Interview Questions

Alfred Benesch & Company Response

Jun 4, 2018 – HR Team

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent interview experience. We would sincerely like to learn more about your experience to better understand how we can improve our screening and... More

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Alfred Benesch & Company.

Interview

It went great! I met with employees of the company for an interview, including an informal meeting and a phone call. Between the first interview and my acceptance notice, it was about a month's long period. Everyone I met from the company was kind and welcoming, and the actual interview session went really well.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?   1 Answer

Mar 19, 2019 – HR Team

Welcome to the Benesch team! We are happy to hear you had a positive interview experience.