Alfresco Software Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alfresco Software Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Alfresco Software

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (Maidenhead, England (UK)).

Interview

3 interviews, one telephone with HR, one Skype with Tech and one face to face with Senior Management.

Its been 3 months since the last interview and still not heard either way.
Ive emailed and had one call informing me that they would make a decision soon etc. but nothing back.
Further emails asking for an update have been ignored.

Very disappointing experience , this was a job I was very interested in and I felt that the interviews had gone very well.

It not too much to expect some professional courtesy and a reply/feedback on an application....

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult or unhappy customers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Alfresco Software

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Approached very professionally for the role. An initial telephone interview followed by a 2 stage face to face interview process on separate days. Met some very nice people in a relaxed office environment. Interviews ran to time and all interviewers took the time to meet me and came across well.

After the interview I received prompt direct feedback and was given a clear expectation of how to move forward.

A positive experience and impression of a rapidly growing company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation process was simple and easy. Clear and fair expectation was given by myself early in the process and Alfresco Software understood this and delivered.