Alfresco Software Customer Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alfresco Software Customer Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Alfresco Software

1 Interview Review

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alfresco Software in June 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by the in-house recruiter who gave a quick overview of the role, company as well as the interview process . After that, I had a Skype interview followed by a couple of face to face meetings and a quick presentation(Territory Plan).

I can honestly say that this has been the most non stressful interview process that I have ever been a part of. I was made comfortable and welcomed at every meeting and most importantly was constantly kept informed about the status in terms of feedback and next steps by the recruiter (which does not happen most of the times).

The Alfresco team were very candid in terms of the pros and cons of joining the company/role which again was a refreshing change. I was made aware of the challenges I would face, and what to expect in terms of good and bad - which gave me clarity on whether I would be suited for the role.

Overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

Alfresco Software Response

Oct 13, 2015 – Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA/APAC

Thank you for taking the time to review the interview process with Alfresco. Its always good to receive positive feedback!