Alfresco Software Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alfresco Software Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Alfresco Software

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (Atlanta, GA) in January 2019.

Interview

The process was standard, screened by HR, spoke to hiring manager, and then onsite for three hours of interviews. No surprises during the onsite, but it was long. The atmosphere in the office was pleasant, and it came over as a good place to work. Not much flexibility on remote work, and with Atlanta traffic and my home's location it would not have worked. My only negative comment is I received no feedback after the interview. The communication went dead.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult customer and how you managed the situation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alfresco Software

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had an initial phone screen (30 minutes or so) with a member of their talent team in Northern California. From there, I had two on-site visits, each of which lasted almost 3 hours. I met with various people that included the hiring manager, a couple members of his team, another member of leadership. The reason for the negative review is not that I did not get an offer. It is because after taking up between 6 and 7 hours of my time, they provided no usable feedback of any kind regarding what I can improve on, my interview skills, etc. I realize they're under no obligation to do so, but it is common courtesy to give a candidate some kind of feedback that they can use to grow and prepare for future opportunities. Just because they don't have to show common courtesy doesn't mean they shouldn't. The entire process was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions