Alfresco Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alfresco Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Alfresco Software

Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software.

Interview

One phone interview followed by one on-site interview. before that had another interview with recruitment agent. It was a fairly simple process. The team/manager knew exactly what they were looking for.

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (Madrid (Spain)) in February 2012.

Interview

Two interviews: one with the head of sales in Spain and the second one with the sales manager in EMEA. This second interview was based on a presentation where I should explain my channel management model.

Interview Questions

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alfresco Software in August 2010.

Interview

All through recruiter and very quick. Very intense, but easy going, relax.

Negotiation

Very quickly

See What Alfresco Software Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros: “Company is trying to push open source in a dominated ECM space, and has superior software and great people. Overall, the community & development teams are great and the whole experience...”“Company is trying to push open source in a dominated ECM space, and has superior software and great people. Overall, the community & development teams are great and the whole experience of an open source community is great” – Full Review