Alfresco Software Senior User Experience Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior User Experience Designer

Alfresco Software Senior User Experience Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Alfresco Software

1 Interview Review

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alfresco Software (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was arranged in London and I was given a task to present followed by meeting members of the team on site. I have to say this was one of the worst interview experiences to date - there was about 6 staff members that turned up and it felt very dysfunctional being in the room from the beginning. One staff member was eating their breakfast during the interview and another had his laptop out obsessed with checking e-mails. The individual loved e-mails so much that they couldn't comprehend why you would want to use a chat feature on a mobile app over sending an e-mail - and they're working for a tech firm *face palm*. The first hour of the interview was presenting on the task I prepared. During this hour, I was stopped multiple times and questioned which I personally found unprofessional as part of an interview process. The hour came up and the 6 members of staff scrambled off as the meeting room was booked by someone else without telling me which room to go to for the next part of the interview. I then meet one of the members and had a half hour discussion which was full of questions but went ok until the hiring manager walked in to tell me the interview was over. The hiring manager did give up their time the day before the interview to help prepare the presentation but it seems like they didn't have any support from the other staff members in the room that day. Wouldn't recommend working there with what I saw in my short experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you make design decisions?   1 Answer