Algorithmia Marketing Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Algorithmia

1 Interview Review

Marketing Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Algorithmia (Seattle, WA) in September 2018.

Interview

I went through the interview process with Algorithmia after being reached out to by a current employee about an open role and applying online.

I had an initial phone call with the potential manager to learn the specifics about the role, team, and company and was then brought in for an interview loop with four members of the team related to the role. These interviews revolved around how I learn and work with a team, how I see my role interacting with others, my motivations, etc. Following this loop, I was then brought in for a final interview with the CEO that centered around culture fit and learning, with him speaking to the company itself and how it treats employees.

I heard back about an offer very quickly, within a day, and was able to take a couple days to read over before accepting. Overall, a very positive experience throughout the process and I left excited to join the team.

Interview Questions