All Of Gods Childrens Group Home Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at All Of Gods Childrens Group Home

Sort:

House Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at All Of Gods Childrens Group Home (Moreno Valley, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

More of a casual getting to know you conversation such as hobbies, interests, and goals. Interviewer was friendly and easy-going. Was asked if I had any previous experience working with kids. Playing sports was a plus.

Child Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at All Of Gods Childrens Group Home (Moreno Valley, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was brief. It is usually done by management/owners of the facility. They'll review your resume, ask standard questions, and then perhaps try to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever received a traffic ticket?   1 Answer
    • Can you cook and clean?   1 Answer
    • Can you swim? Can you swim in the ocean?   1 Answer

Floor Manager Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at All Of Gods Childrens Group Home (Moreno Valley, CA).

Interview

Very simple and effective interview. Nothing extremely too serious. Prepare enough to be asked different scenarios of dealing with children. They will try to put you in tough situations and see how you will respond to it.

Clerical/Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at All Of Gods Childrens Group Home (Moreno Valley, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was quick and easy. Ms Cheryl contacted me through the phone and asked if I would be available to work certain hours (they work with your school schedule) and, if so, she will ask you to meet with her for an in-person interview. You WILL have to take a clerical test (don't worry, it's easy) on the spot as you walk in and fill out your job application.