All Web Leads Digital Media Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

All Web Leads Digital Media Buyer Interview Questions

Interviews at All Web Leads

1 Interview Review

Digital Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at All Web Leads in August 2020.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter for the company who then scheduled a phone interview for me with the hiring manager. I had to follow up with the recruiter twice over the next two weeks for an update. I finally heard back from the recruiter and she scheduled a video interview with several team members for the following week. I heard nothing back from the recruiter after completing about 3 hours of interviewing. I followed up with the recruiter a week later to see if there was an update and then about an hour later I received an automated email saying that I didn't get the job, which I thought was very unprofessional. I have a feeling that I would never have been updated if I had not followed up. The interview process should have been a lot more efficient and professional especially considering that the company employs recruiters for this very reason.

Interview Questions

• How could technology fix a problem that you had in a preview role?   Answer Question

All Web Leads Response

Sep 16, 2020 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your input. Our interviewing process for unique roles such as this are very extensive and appreciated your patience during the process. We also do our best to ensure that our candidates are updated throughout the entirety of the interviewing process and apologize if this was not the case. We are happy to revisit with you in the future for any other opportunities.