AllSaints Retail Floor Manager Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AllSaints Retail

1 Interview Review

Floor Manager Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AllSaints Retail (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview seemed rushed. I first got interviewed by the assistant manager. She breezed through the interview questions without much listening to my answers. Our interview kept getting interrupted by sales associates that kept coming to her about questions that didn’t seem like of dire consequence, so I was a little miffed that my interview kept getting interrupted. Instead of telling the girls that they shouldn’t interrupt the session unless it’s an emergency, she would go and babysit them like ringing up their customers for them and delivering a package personally on hold for a customer who came to pick it up. From my first impressions that management at that location babysits instead of assists.
Afterwards she did walked me out. She said she will contact me by the end of the week to setup a second interview. I got interviewed on a Wednesday and today is Sunday. So I guess I didn’t pass the first phase of interviews....I feel like if the interview session did not kept being interrupted, the AM could’ve been more immersed with our session together.

Interview Questions