AllStaff Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AllStaff Solutions

Sort:

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AllStaff Solutions in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for the same position under a new prime contractor for the federal government. They asked what I was currently making, then disregarded that salary as well as my years of experience and areas of expertise, offering only the minimum federal SCA wage for my area. They also did this for all other prior employees under the contract. Completely unsatisfactory experience.

Interview Questions

• How much money are you making now?   1 Answer

AllStaff Solutions Response

Jun 5, 2018 – President

I am sorry that you had a negative experience. The rate that was offered had nothing to do with you personally and everything to do with the fact that the contract was structured as firm fixed... More

PC Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AllStaff Solutions in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone. It was a very smooth transaction answering questions and also asking questions if you had any. It was a very simple process with relevant questions about the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit with our company?   Answer Question