Allegheny General Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allegheny General Hospital Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allegheny General Hospital

MCS Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allegheny General Hospital in April 2016.

Interview

Met with the Director and then another Coordinator. They were lovely. Very inofrmative. Answered most of my questions before I had to ask them. The hospital is impressive. Still need to meet with another coordinator and surgeons.

Patient Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allegheny General Hospital (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

she left out ALOT of the job details and made it seem ok but once I started it was a neverything *20 of what your job duties intelled. so its a huge blow on your 1st day

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allegheny General Hospital (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

After applying online at AGH I was contacted to conduct a face to face interview with the unit director. She was professional and very nice. We talked for about an hour about the job description and the unit. She went through a series of questions about nursing and nursing related situations. After that we toured the unit, met some staff and some physicians. In the end it took them about a week to get back to me and they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most unsafe nursing situation and how did you respond   Answer Question