Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Interview Questions

Interviews at Allegheny Technologies (ATI)

2.8

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (ATI) in April 2015.

Interview

Resume based questions were asked by manager and associate engineer. Then questions about course work and related project work. Also prepare for Java script and SQL queries. Questions about object oriented programming and design

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (ATI) (Albany, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

The call came quickly after my application. The interview consisted of 10 people gathered around a table asking scripted questions. It was very stiff and formal.

I never heard another word from them. That is okay with me, because shortly after my interview, someone doing that same type of work got seriously hurt.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ATI?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (ATI) (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Wasn't to technical. Had two different people asking questions. They questioned me about my skills and how I would contribute to the company in making it a stronger company. My 15 years of manufacturing experience was my top answer. I told them my experience would benefit the company and have an immediate impact on fulfilling the company's needs. The interview lasted about half an hour. At the end of the interview they offered me the job and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work alone or on a team.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (ATI) (Monroe, NC) in November 2018.

Interview

Arrived earlier than my schedule interview. Did a plant tour and talked with the supervisor while walking through. He was very informative about the job and very knowledgeable. The tour took approximately 45 minutes. He also introduced me to some fellow employees during this process.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monaca, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (ATI) (Monaca, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very basic and not very difficult at all. I had a one initial very short phone interview, then a second more detailed phone interview and then one face to face interview over a two week period.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with union employees?   1 Answer

Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (ATI) (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

20 min of presentation based on your thesis. 4 one-to one interviews. Each last for around 30 min. A lunch in the middle with the group. In the afternoon, there is plant tour which include a lot of walking. Bring comfortable shoes with you.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (ATI) (Albany, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online n a Thursday, hand an email interview Friday, and a face to face interview Monday. I was interviewed by 2 area supervisors for about 15-20 min. I was offered the position that same day and began orientation two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What is your best quality as an employee?   1 Answer

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (ATI) (Salem, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was very relaxed and easygoing. Was a 3 person panel with tour afterward. The guys who interviewed me were very personable, friendly and funny. Made it easy to relax and answer naturally.

Interview Questions

• If I knew how to use calipers   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (ATI) in October 2011.

Interview

Moved fast at first, however they did seem disorganized. Questions at in person interviews centered on managing people and taking feedback on personal performance. Multiple in-person interviews scheduled for the day. Most were with different HR people. They seem to think they are experts at hiring based on the psychology and behavioral interviewing process, but I would argue they are incredibly over-complicating the process. I was very excited about the…

Interview Questions

• What do you know about carbide?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (ATI) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and easy. It was a telephonic interview with the final follow up from the HR. Then there was a drug test done before the final offer.