Allegheny Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (Albany, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

I had two in-person interviews, each in front of a panel of 4 people. The second interview also included me presenting some of my work and a tour of ATI.

CNC Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (East Hartford, CT).

Interview

I received an e-mail inquiring about my resume and interest in the position. We scheduled a phone interview a few days later. Initial interview was fairly general, typical of HR interview. I was asked to participate in an on-site interview, scheduled a week later. Interviewed with HR, team lead, engineering manager, and a brief discussion with the GM. Include a thorough tour of the facility and general questions pertaining to the position and my knowledge base.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard interview process. Phone screen, in person interviews, then panel interviews. The process was straight forward and involved behavior based questioning to determine my qualifications. Then, a fair amount of questions to determine if I was a good cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a scenario about a current business challenge and asked me to explain how my experience and expertise could be used to solve the challenge.   Answer Question

Furnace Mill Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (Monroe, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

The staff agency called me and said that I had an interview with the supervisor of the rolling mill. I went for the interview everything went well and two weeks later I was hired on.

Interview Questions

• What are my goals for my future at ATI?   1 Answer

QA Inspector Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies.

Interview

Started as a one on one and moved to a panel of managers. The questions were fairly simple and they asked mainly questions to ensure I was fully informed of all processes within the plant.

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (Salem, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was very relaxed and easygoing. Was a 3 person panel with tour afterward. The guys who interviewed me were very personable, friendly and funny. Made it easy to relax and answer naturally.

Interview Questions

• If I knew how to use calipers   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very good, straight and to the point. They did not waste my time. They asked the questions they needed to know. It did not feel intimidating as other interviews often do.

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (Monroe, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was really straight forward. The panel interview was with 5 individuals all of who were department heads of there respected areas. Interviewing process lasted a little over an hour and I was answering questions from both HR and the Department Superintendents

Interview Questions

• Don't remember exact wording, but they wanted to know how I handle a something that went wrong during a project   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies (Albany, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online n a Thursday, hand an email interview Friday, and a face to face interview Monday. I was interviewed by 2 area supervisors for about 15-20 min. I was offered the position that same day and began orientation two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What is your best quality as an employee?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegheny Technologies in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and easy. It was a telephonic interview with the final follow up from the HR. Then there was a drug test done before the final offer.