Allegiant Travel Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allegiant Travel in January 2017.

Interview

I was screened through a phone interview first, where they asked some basic questions regarding my availability and why I wanted to work there. I then had to schedule a skype interview with two members of their Finance team and they asked a lot more analytical questions during this interview. They were quite slow with getting back to me with their decision and it took them 6 weeks to tell me that I was not chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allegiant Travel

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Allegiant Travel (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview. Asked for a quick background presentation plus areas of interest, then a description of some of the analytical models I'd created, then company-specific knowledge (i.e. what sets Allegiant apart from other companies and how they achieve their low operating costs). Also asked what kind of variables would have to be considered for an analysis of increasing seat count in an aircraft (this was soon after Allegiant announced it would install Slimfit seats and up the seat count on their planes), plus the question about how many glasses of orange juice are drunk in the US on an average day.

Interviewers seemed pretty friendly. Heard back a little less then two weeks later, no dice.

Interview Questions

• How does Allegiant achieve its low operating costs?   Answer Question
    • What variables must be considered for a P/L analysis of increasing the seat count?   Answer Question