Allegiant Travel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allegiant Travel Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Interview

I sent out my application and was invited for video interview the same day, I had 48 hours to do it. Finished the video on Friday and Monday i got invitation for the face 2 face on feb 24th in Las Vegas. Anyone attending the interview that day? I would love to connect ! :)

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegiant Travel (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position online. Two days later I was asked to complete a video submission of answering four questions. The following Monday I received an invitation to attend a F2F interview on February 25th.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a flight attendant for Allegiant?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegiant Travel (Clearwater, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, I received a link via email two days later to do a video interview. After completing my video interview I received another link via email to attend a group interview. I am super excited and look forward to attending this. This company is so innovative and you can tell by their mission statement and values.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a flight attendant for Allegiant Air?   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer to work independently or as a team?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you made a mistake, what did you do to correct it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegiant Travel (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

I first had a video interview. It was not as bad as I expected. They asked I believe 4 questions and gave you two attempts at each question. I was then emailed the next day with an offer to attend a group interview. At the group interview they started out with a video about the company and one showing what training would be like. We had a Q&A time after the videos. All the Allegiant employees were very professional, fun and made me feel very comfortable. The other men and women applying for the flight attendant positions were friendly as well. We then broke up into groups where we recited the memorization they had given us. We were asked two questions. One we were to answer individually and the other was with a partner. If you made it through the group interview you were then on to the face to face interview, drug test and jump seat test. Over all it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to know the core values of Allegiant. They did give you a core value and ask how it was applied to a previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegiant Travel (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Did a short phone screening with someone and setup a Skype interview for a week after that. I get a phone call 3 days before the Skype interview by a different person then I was to interview with informing me that they tried to call me (which I checked and had not received any calls at all) and that I would have to do the interview instead over the phone. I received an email less then an hour later saying that I was denied the position.

Interview Questions

• What would be some of Allegiant's cash sources?
      Explain how you would go about finding how much drinks a particular flight that is flown once per day sold.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegiant Travel (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

They initially contacted me for a phone screening that took about 10 minutes with basic get-to-know-you questions, and then scheduled a 30 minute Skype interview. There were 2 behavioral questions, 2 analytical questions and a creative question. The next step was an in-person interview with several people from the company and you have to present a case to the management team.

Interview Questions

• If you had to pick a new city to add to Allegiant's route network where would it be and why?   Answer Question
    • Explain the process of performing a cost benefit analysis on adding 9 seats to a plane on one of our routes.   Answer Question
    • Name various things you can do with a brick (in 2 minutes, list as many as you can).   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allegiant Travel in January 2017.

Interview

After I submitted the application, I received a phone call about a week later asking preliminary questions. I then proceeded to a Skype interview with two members of the Finance team. The interview was conducted in a way that made me feel very inferior to the members, like they had already decided that I was not going to get the job.

Interview Questions

• How much revenue did Allegiant make from food and beverage sales on flights into Orlando yesterday?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegiant Travel in January 2017.

Interview

I got a call and was then scheduled for the skype interview within three days.This interview was between me and two members of the finance team. it was not a technical round, it was more of a personality quiz.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allegiant Travel in January 2017.

Interview

So far, the interview process has been easy. I applied online. Within 5 days I got an email asking for a video interview. That's as far as I have gone so far. So these questions are from the video interview which is only one sided. HOWEVER, it does give you one chance to rerecord your answer on each question unlike all the other airlines I've interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a flight attendant for allegiant air?   2 Answers
    • Have you ever had to work with a difficult person? What made them difficult and what was the result? (Something like that anyway)   Answer Question
    • What is a stressful situation you have been in? How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegiant Travel (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was very good. Everyone there is very nice and willing to answer every question you have. Just be yourself and practice your announcement this is very important.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time a policy was put in place at your job that you didn't agree with, what was it and how did you handle it.   3 Answers