Allegis Group Interview Questions in Bracknell, England | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017
1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Bracknell, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with Ms Zheng and I wasn't impressed at all with her skills and technical knowledge. She arrived slightly late and asked me straightaway to sit alone in a room and do a test. I was given 15 minutes to complete it and once I finished the test she asked me to move to another meeting room in order to be interviewed. Before starting the interview she told me that she would need to attend another meeting in 45 minutes and that we would need to finish on time. She spent the first 5 minutes talking about herself and how she became a Finance manager and then we started talking about my work experience. I first would like to say that the fact that she kept looking at the clock didn't make me feel at ease actually it made me a bit nervous, also she could have postponed one of the two meeting I suppose. However, what really put me off was her attitude. She would ask me the same question several time and despite giving her always the same answer, she would keep asking the same question. That was something which I found strange and she didn't do it once but several times. In the end I decided not to go to the second round interview for this company because I would not want to have her as a manager.

Interview Questions

• what journal entries did you book in your previous role   1 Answer