Allegra Direct Communications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allegra Direct Communications

Anonymous Employee in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allegra Direct Communications (Rochester Hills, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

I came in after filling out the application two days prior to fill out a paper application then I took a "look and see" test where we had to look up the answers then I took a typing test and had a 1:1 interview, Was told to come back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable sitting in an office sitting for a lot of hours??   1 Answer
  • How would you deal with a customer over the phone if they are irate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Allegra Direct Communications

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allegra Direct Communications (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

face to face with assistant, same day call back for second interview with team lead. all questions on personality, able to be taught, customer service and composition next day call for offer an date for you to start training.

Interview Questions

• easy common sense questions and customer service questions, have a good attitude and be friendly   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Allegra Direct Communications (Troy, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

I got an call from a S & A Soulutions to come out and interview with them which was like a screening to see if I was worth it . Then I did good with her she sent me to Allegra Direct Communications( the same day) to interview with the hiring manager . I took a typing test and some type of look it up and find the answer test .

Interview Questions

• What types of attitudes make you angry   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegra Direct Communications (Troy, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

Attended a Job Fair, where I learned about the CSR position with Allegra. Via email, I took an online Predictive Index Survey. The next day I receved a call from HR. The following day I was tested & "interviewed". About 4 days later, I received a call, to start the Training, the next day. [This HR person, had no HR background skills, just doing things "in Task-Order" - probably someone's niece.]

Interview Questions

• I do not remember - I was just so glad to have gotten an interview - and then into Training, during which time I expected to continue my Job Search, to find a desirable position   Answer Question

Negotiation

I stated in my application that I desired $16/hour. I was advised that the starting rate is $8/hour.

Anonymous Employee in Clinton Township, MI

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allegra Direct Communications (Clinton Township, MI) in August 2011.

Interview

It took 4 days to do the interview. Sent me to the wrong office twice. Then a 1:1 interview gave a start date but changed the start date and didn't inform everyone, so two of us showed up and had to leave.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's 8$ to start and after 90 days you get an extra 50 cents. There are several people that have been there for almost a year anf have not received the 50 cents yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allegra Direct Communications (Troy, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

I just interviewed for Allegra Direct and I had one of the best promising interviews ever. They were honest brutally honest , They let you know what you are getting into should you get hired. all the staff was great ,friendly , not afraid to help you understand or answer any questions. If i get hired I know for certain that this will be a rewarding start on a great career. Now the overall process is consisting of two interviews. All managers get a chance to see you and know who you are. You will not walk in the midst like other companies.

Interview Questions

• If a customer calls and is very upset what do you do to express empathy and help resolve the problem?   Answer Question
    • what is empathy to you in your own words?   Answer Question