Allegro MicroSystems Junior Design Verification Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allegro MicroSystems Junior Design Verification Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Allegro MicroSystems

1 Interview Review

Junior Design Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Allegro MicroSystems (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was very short and organised. I had a face to face interview within a week of my telephonic interview. Overall process was very smooth and constructive. I was asked technical questions and some programmes to write,but the staff was very humble and helping and I was explained few concepts while carryout the interview which made me realize they focus on encouraging candidates to improve their knowledge.

Interview Questions

• 1. They asked me to explain a flip flop function with wave forms and an rtl programme in Verilog.
    2. I was given a sequence of input waveform and was asked to design a state diagram and also to write an rtl code in Verilog
    3. Functionalities of the Universal gates, clocking domains, STA, few analogue questions
    4. To explain the previously done projects of my academic qualification in detail   Answer Question