Allergan Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Allergan

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 297 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allergan (Ciudad de México) in Dec 2020

Interview

Muy buen proceso, comunicativos, familiares y cercanos. Me gustó mucho el enfoque que le dieron a la persona. Todos los entrevistadores respetaron tiempos y preguntas muy interesantes. Me dieron perspectiva local y regional.

Interview Questions
  • Cual ha sido tu mayor reto?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Brazil
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allergan (Brazil)

Interview

O RH entrou em contato direto comigo, falei com os gestores e VP, todos bem cordiais, com perguntas sobre o setor. Fiz um teste de análise de balança na Michael Page e duas redações, uma em inglês outra em Espanhol.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allergan (Cincinnati, OH) in Mar 2020

Interview

Situational interview, 30 min. Asked general questions based on previous experience in workplace problems and solutions, how you handled them. Friendly and informative. Would happily interview with them again.

Interview Questions
  • Describe workplace problem and how you went about solving it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ireland
Application

I interviewed at Allergan (Ireland) in Mar 2020

Interview

The hiring process was over a few weeks. First with an online assessment, then an on-site interview, then a medical. I then waited for an offer, however with coronavirus and the change of company, from allergan to Abbvie, they had no position to offer me

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allergan (Denver, CO) in Feb 2020

Interview

Clear and precise questions Manager seemed interested in my prior work and my personality. explained the position and what the future holds for the company. Very detail oriented and personable. Enjoyed chatting with her.

Interview Questions
Allergan
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Allergan (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Unnecessarily Long. Recruiter provided good guidance. Interviewed through their CRO. I applied to the posting online. There was a simple phone screen and then a request via email to set up an interview time. I met with 3 people at 3 levels of management. Interviewers ask standard behavioral questions generated by HR. You are also interviewed by HR. Overall process was okay, professional, and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Allergan (United States)

Interview

There were four interviews. A phone interview with the DM, a live interview with a DM, then an interview with two DMs and an interview with the regional and the DM. They have you sell on the first live interview and then ask you to route your day on the second.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you failed something, what are your strengths, tell us about a time you worked well with others during adversity
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allergan (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2020

Interview

One interview only. It was by a lovely girl from.HR and a supervisor. It was a lovely friendly interview and I found out soon afterwards they wanted me. I was very very very happy

Interview Questions
  • Tell us how you solved awkward situation
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allergan (Charleston, SC)

Interview

had a phone interview with the hiring manager and then two in person interviews with the same hiring manager and another sales manager. Had to sell a product on the spot for both interviews. They were very nice to work with and an overall good interview process.

Interview Questions
Allergan
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allergan (New Brunswick, NJ) in Dec 2019

Interview

The initial interview was for screening with a company recruiter. Initial time frame was for about 15 minutes. Interview lasted approximately 40 minutes. Screen recruiter was one of the best I have encountered in interviewing...very professional and provided candid responses to my questions...which was appreciated. A subsequent interview with the hiring manager is being scheduled.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in applying for the position at Allergan?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 297