Allergan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allergan Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Allergan.

Interview

Good communication, friendly faces, well prepared coordinators and Clean environment. Questions was asked in such a way that it's well understood. A lot of time was given to process the question before answering.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allergan (Boston, MA).

Interview

A phone interview, then an in person interview with a district manager and finally another final interview with the district manager and their boss. Overall great experience and great people!

Specialty Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allergan in June 2017.

Interview

I met with the hiring manager and current territory rep for about an hour. Questions were fairly general (strengths, weaknesses, etc). Then did a ride along with the territory rep within a couple days, and final steps were a sit down with hiring manager for situational questions.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allergan.

Interview

Phone interview then a Face to Face a few days later - fair questions re background,education, current position. role play . Process went fairly quick. Interviewers were laid back and fair.

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allergan (Lansing, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

I have one phone interview followed by an in-person interview with my boss. After that I had an interview with her counter part. Lastly I had an interview with their boss. This was all done in a very short time period of 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you experienced a difficulty with a coworker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Chargeback Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allergan (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the Talent Acquisition Consultant for the Chargeback Analyst position, which was not the position I had applied for. I was told my background fit the chargeback position instead of the other position. He didn’t know much about the job description. The hiring managers/interviewers were on their devices (cell phone and laptop) the whole time. I thought that was very unprofessional.

Order Filler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allergan (Waco, TX).

Interview

I was sent to allergen by an agency. For the first year I worked on the pack floor in sterile fill. when I became permit i worked the next 8 years in the fill room.

Interview Questions

• I didn't interview with Allergen , again I was through an agency.   Answer Question

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allergan in March 2017.

Interview

Typical preliminary questions. Nothing tricky. Talked mostly about previous work history and where I saw myself in future. Interviewer talked about company history and workplace environment. Lasted about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allergan (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a phone call that went about an hour and met at a hotel conference room with two different people who had previously held the role i was applying for. It was a pleasant conversation and we covered a lot of ground on issues and working situations.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allergan (New York, NY).

Interview

The first round of the interview process was basic. The interviewer posed questions that were very general and nonspecific. The follow up interview was more intense and included the CFO being present.