Allergan Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

3.2

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allergan (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Three part interview that consisted of multiple interviews and panels. Researched all of the company products for that territory and make a booklet of all pharmaceuticals I would be selling and marketing materials.

Interview Questions

• What skills set can you bring to the company, how to get through the gate-keeper, etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Allergan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allergan (Boston, MA).

Interview

A phone interview, then an in person interview with a district manager and finally another final interview with the district manager and their boss. Overall great experience and great people!

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allergan (Lansing, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

I have one phone interview followed by an in-person interview with my boss. After that I had an interview with her counter part. Lastly I had an interview with their boss. This was all done in a very short time period of 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you experienced a difficulty with a coworker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Allergan in April 2017.

Interview

3 steps to the process. First was a 1 on 1 with the DM to go over basic resume and experience. Second was a meeting with DM and another member of Allergan for a role playing activity selling fake drug. Third meeting was final stamp of approval.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allergan (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a phone call that went about an hour and met at a hotel conference room with two different people who had previously held the role i was applying for. It was a pleasant conversation and we covered a lot of ground on issues and working situations.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allergan (Rochester, NY).

Interview

3+ interviews, standard 2 plus 1 with AVP. All the regular questions, why you?, tough or challenging situation? best candidate? awards & recognition? etc... more questions like this

Interview Questions

• Why should I choose you versus other potential candidates?>   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allergan (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call with hiring manager, asked about my most recent work experience, discussed benefits and training program. I was invited to a first and second round interview, there is 3 total. You will be interviewed by multiple people. Asked to sell a fake drug at the end of the first and second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allergan (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview- 45 minutes. After making the cut for in person- 2 hour in interview. Bring brag book, previous reviews, etc. Be prepared for a 10 minute detail of a fake migraine medication. 15 minutes to prepare then 10 minute role play where you have 3 objectives. The goal is to demonstrate that you can make yourself seen as a valuable asset to the provider and can CLOSE on a sale/trial. Be prepared for feedback and use that feedback if given an opportunity to repeat the exercise.

Interview Questions

• Previous sales rankings, describe situation where you succeeded and one when failed. 10 minute detail on fake product. Given 15 minutes to review product info and sales piece prior to detail.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allergan (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone call with hiring manager. Asked a few basic questions more getting to know me rather than sales type questions. Had a face to face interview which lasted about an hour. Really good interview with both the hiring manager and a sales director. They seemed to generally care about the process and getting to know me with a few "tell me about a time when..." questions thrown in from time to time. Overall good experience, but as with any sales role they want numbers and solid experience dealing with clients. Any experience in healthcare seems to be a huge plus.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allergan (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Behavioral questions , 3 interviews, must be a team player attitude, must have college degree or higher. The interview is your traditional personality based with STAR method used. Basically have a can do attitude