Allergan Territory Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allergan Territory Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Allergan

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allergan (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

Initial interview with direct hiring manager which lasted about an hour and a 1/2. There was then a full day field ride with another territory representative. From there I was flown to Virginia and interviewed in the airport for about 2 hours with the Regional Director. Was offered the job before I left the airport.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allergan

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allergan (Detroit, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

One face-to-face interview and I was made an offer. I turned them down because the manager seemed unstable. But the hiring manager asked for another face-to-face, he acted very normal and I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy, they really wanted me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allergan (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very easy going on the phone interview and then once in person you will be given a prompt with 15 minutes to prepare your sales approach. You are given 10 minutes to present and go over what you did well/bad. Following you will be asked for the second face to face then ride along.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation where you made a mistake?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allergan (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

A friend who works for Allergan referred me to the hiring manager. Had a brief phone interview with the DM and scheduled a face to face with her the next week. Basically just walked her through my resume and it lasted about an hour. Moved on again to meet with her and a co DM the following week. Was given a mock drug to do a sales simulation. Was then moved on to meet with her again for the 4th interview. Again practiced the sales simulation and she coached me for the final step which would have been with the Regional Director. She was only sending one candidate, so pretty much her choice was made. I really though the entire process went very well and was extremely disappointed not to make it to the final step with the RM. Very extensive interview process. Lots of STAR questions and digging questions in general. Be honest with all of your achievements and answers. Put together a nice brag book to showcase your accomplishments and sales numbers.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you've gone above and beyond and taken on a task/project outside of your general, job duties and functions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allergan (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very thorough process that involved five different interviews with five different levels of hiring managers, each choosing who makes it to the next level. The first was a phone screen, second thru fifth was an in person interview with a are level, district level, or regional level manager. It was great actually. I feel like they really cared to get to know me and get to know who I was as a person and why I wanted to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Why did you make every decision that you did along the way? college? first job, second job, etc? What sports did you play? Tell me about yourself now?   1 Answer
    • Tell us what you know about Allergan?   2 Answers
    • Why do you want to work for Allergan?   1 Answer
    • Pitch me a product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Covington, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allergan (Covington, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

3 separate interviews, 2 with hiring manager and 1 with regional manager, first interview was mainly to see if the hiring manager and I would get along, the second interview consisted of behavioral interview questions and a role play, final interview was going over experience and why I wanted the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Allergan?   1 Answer