Allergan Interview Questions in Waco, TX | Glassdoor

Interviews at Allergan

2.5

Order Filler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allergan (Waco, TX).

Interview

I was sent to allergen by an agency. For the first year I worked on the pack floor in sterile fill. when I became permit i worked the next 8 years in the fill room.

Interview Questions

• I didn't interview with Allergen , again I was through an agency.   Answer Question

Quality Control Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allergan (Waco, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

One interview by department manager on a Friday, had the job offer on Monday morning.

Negotiation

Negotiations were a little difficult. Offered salary was low, my lowest counter offer was still slightly out of range, but I know what it takes to pay my bills so the Department Manager worked with HR to get me more money.

Manufacturing Technician III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allergan (Waco, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

I received a phone call prior to the interview outlining the job's position and salaries and whatnot. Then, via email, scheduled an interview time with the company. We had to reschedule once due to timing conflicts, and the interview ended up being 30min instead of an hour. It was fairly relaxed - I had met one of the interviewers previously at a job fair and felt comfortable enough to crack a few jokes that seemed well received.

Compounder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Allergan (Waco, TX).

Interview

Applied online with an employee referral and got a call to come in for in person interview. The interview was short and easy, followed by a tour of the facility. After interview it took around 5-6 months to get a job offer.

Compounder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allergan (Waco, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with good and knowledgeable people. They were inviting and were very professional. I interviewed with four people which included two supervisors, technician, and human resources. They inquired about my experience in a regulatory environment and how i handled documentation in previous roles.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allergan (Waco, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was very typical for a supply chain candidate. A lot of the skills that can be used in other interviews. You will be asked what you know about the company, do research. Talk about why you enjoy Supply Chain.