Allergan Interview Questions in Waco, TX | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Order Filler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allergan (Waco, TX).

Interview

I was sent to allergen by an agency. For the first year I worked on the pack floor in sterile fill. when I became permit i worked the next 8 years in the fill room.

Interview Questions

• I didn't interview with Allergen , again I was through an agency.   Answer Question

Compounder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Allergan (Waco, TX).

Interview

Applied online with an employee referral and got a call to come in for in person interview. The interview was short and easy, followed by a tour of the facility. After interview it took around 5-6 months to get a job offer.

Interview Questions

Quality Control Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allergan (Waco, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

One interview by department manager on a Friday, had the job offer on Monday morning.

Negotiation

Negotiations were a little difficult. Offered salary was low, my lowest counter offer was still slightly out of range, but I know what it takes to pay my bills so the Department Manager worked with HR to get me more money.