Alliance Data Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 14, 2018

2.4

SOX Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Dallas, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

The company's internal Sr. Recruiter contacted me via my LinkedIn profile. He set up a phone screen which took about 30 minutes. He walked through my resume. He told me what Alliance Data Systems did and gave me some background as to why this position was posted. I was then brought in to meet with the hiring manager who was the Director of Corporate Finance and also the Director of Corporate Reporting. They asked a lot of situational questions like 1. Give me an example of when you were presented with an accounting issue and how did you resolve it? 2. Give me an example of how you handled a time when you disagreed with your boss?

Statistical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

First phone interview, just general questions conducted by Manager directly. Introduction on the company's business and asked why you choose Alliance Data and what leadership that you prefer. I think you are evaluated not only by your answers but how you answer it. They are looking for someone can get to the point and provide concise answer.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose Alliance Data.   1 Answer

Collection Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Lenexa, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy, no major problem. Had a phone interview that seemed unnecessary. They stood me up on the first call and then called when we did not have something scheduled but it was ok. I still got in for the one on one.

Interview Questions

• How long I had been at my previous employer and why I left   Answer Question

Collection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Lenexa, KS) in September 2012.

Interview

single or group interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coeur d'Alene, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Coeur d'Alene, ID) in December 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume as well as a digital application. Then I fulfilled a digital personality questionnaire, from there I received a phone call to set up a phone interview I opted to do it right then. Basic tell me about yourself questions. Then had a physical interview which included an hour of a tour and sitting with a top tier agent and then a short interview with a manager. Then it was like a week or less of waiting and was offered a position.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Very easy, phone interview followed by in person. The phone interview lasted maybe 20 mins, while the in person was a detailed tour of the facility and 30 min interview.

Interview Questions

• What can you do to successfully contribute to the overall organization.   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Lenexa, KS) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, backgroud and credit check. One interview in person. Drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It will be over the phone. They will not negotiate.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Reynoldsburg, OH) in August 2009.

Interview

Initial application processed online.
    Interview took two weeks to schedule.
    I was hired right away but didn't start actual work for two more weeks due to paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with conflict with another coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation. It was a set pay with a set schedule.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

First a phone interview with an outside recruiter who didn't seem to have any notion of what the job I applied for was at all. The whole process seems to be set up to avoid risk and not to find viable, talented candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process was fair. I had a phone screen first. I was called in to meet with Sr. Director & VP. The interview lasted about 1 hour. I took a tour of the office. I received an offer. I requested a sign on bonus & receive it. The Entire Process Was About Two weeks. I received the offer. I had a great orientation. It was a great interview process. I do not have anything negative to say about the experience. The recruiter was great. The questions were fair.