Alliance Data Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 153 of over 153 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Alliance Data

Application

I interviewed at Alliance Data

Interview

interviews with the hiring manager and then two one on one interviews with peers. The interviews were more of a get to know you and not too technical. they asked questions to gauge knowledge, but nothing too specific.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Alliance Data?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

There was a Python and ML online test. After this test, the technical interviews were scheduled. 3 Concurrent Technical Interviews are scheduled and the result of all the interviews are considered.

Interview Questions
  • Machine Learning Algorithms experience. How I solved the problems I faced in Data Science so far.

Alliance Data

Application

I interviewed at Alliance Data

Interview

Very organized and good questions. The questions they asked gave me a chance to say the experiences i had and what my skills are. I liked the virtua system they used, it was easy to use and you could see who you were talking to, not just the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alliance Data

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Alliance Data in Feb 2021

Interview

Good !!! Great experience with the interviewer. He explained very clearly about the company...the interviewer took the interview with lots of patience. Good response from them.. nice employees and responsibilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alliance Data

Application

I interviewed at Alliance Data

Interview

It was great, was a multiple step process, so it did take a little longer to do , but overall the experience itself was wonderful and easy to follow along with. So yes to this company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alliance Data (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview process took 2days one is screening and telephonic conversation. Next day through hirevue online interview it took 20 min and the TL was very good. Very friendly and he asked the question very politely.

Interview Questions
  • 1. tell me about yourself. 2. about qualification and which is your favorite subject? 3. about project? 4. what you are mentioned in the resume.

Alliance Data

Application

I interviewed at Alliance Data

Interview

Lots of behavior questions. Keep it very professional. Make sure you are prepared and have questions to ask back. They like someone who shows an interest in the company do your research before you interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alliance Data

Application

I interviewed at Alliance Data

Interview

calm and thurough. they asked question to basicly have you explain you know how to behave at work. the pay was not what I was looking for. the people seem nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in Apr 2020

Interview

Over the phone, due to Covid but It was basically a two part virtual interview which was very easy and non-stressful.More wanted to know how you would handle escalated situations in regards to the job or previous experience

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle in the escalated situation?

Alliance Data

Application

I interviewed at Alliance Data

Interview

There were the standard interview questions involved. Phone interview then onsite interview. Was given tour of the facility then met with one of the department supervisors. Stressed importance of staying with company because of hiring costs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 153 Interviews