Alliance Data Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alliance Data Interview Questions

Interviews at Alliance Data

2.5

Collections Representative Interview

Interview

calm and thurough. they asked question to basicly have you explain you know how to behave at work.
    the pay was not what I was looking for.
    the people seem nice

Retion Specialist Interview

Interview

There were the standard interview questions involved. Phone interview then onsite interview. Was given tour of the facility then met with one of the department supervisors. Stressed importance of staying with company because of hiring costs.

Interview Questions

Alliance Data Response

Oct 16, 2019 – Sr. Coordinator, Public Affairs

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback!

Project Management, EPMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powell, OH

Interview

Remember that Ohio is a cheap labor market. Problem #1. So if you want to work at many large companies in Ohio, the comps of Hiring managers and seniors above you is below market. They are untrained managers who won’t get over you make more than them. And from my experience talking with folks here, you live and die here. Sounds great to have such tenure, right? But what companies like this don’t realize- and others that I’ve been a part of - is that this leads to wage stagnation, lack of career trajectory, and complacency. Its a log jam and no one moves.

Leading to the point. My process was a lot of Interviews and I thought I was impressed with culture. But upon further investigation, it was what I thought, stagnant and dry.

I thought this was for me but happy to get a rejection letter. Recruiting needs overhauling too. Phone calls and emails are nice rather than a survey.

Interview Questions

• You’re resume says continuous improvement, tell me how you’ve dealt with performance improvement of your staff.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

You go through 2 interviews: 1. One over the phone with recruiter and 2. One in person with supervisor. You will get a tour of the building as well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

I was interviewed during a job fair. I had two interviews the same day. Their background check process took about a week longer then I had excepted. The training was typical and took about three weeks, Monday thru Friday.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a negative experience that you had with a previous manager.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Rio Rancho, NM).

Interview

Process was slow, but this is normal for this type of business. Expect a panel interview. The process was three steps - phone interview, 1:1, and panel. The experience was great and they made me feel comfortable during the process.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you made a mistake at work and how you handled it.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

Applied more than a month ago, and the HR personnel contacted me arranging an informal phone interview/introduction. I then was offered an on-site interview the same day and was to meet a few days from the initial first contact. The process went very quick and I was done within a week.

Digital Account Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

I applied for this job in January 2018 and they waited until November to contact me. I think that is very unprofessional and ridiculous. Just from that, this company seems unprofessional and unorganized. I will be unsubscribing from future emails about job openings.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Austin, TX).

Interview

Applied through my university recruitment website. I got an email for an interview. Interview was 30 minutes and mostly behavioral questions. Recruiter was very nice and made the interview very conversational.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

First got a phone call and did a prescreening. The call was very cordial and explained about the position. , then face to face interview. the process was very smooth.