Alliance Data Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alliance Data Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.5

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

Bad Recruiting process. I applied for the call center role and not even 12 hours later was sent a rejection email. I felt this was a little abrupt, seeing as I was referred by a current employee and met the job requirements. I was not even given a chance to speak with an recruiter. Poor process, and very disappointed.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coeur d'Alene, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Coeur d'Alene, ID) in December 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume as well as a digital application. Then I fulfilled a digital personality questionnaire, from there I received a phone call to set up a phone interview I opted to do it right then. Basic tell me about yourself questions. Then had a physical interview which included an hour of a tour and sitting with a top tier agent and then a short interview with a manager. Then it was like a week or less of waiting and was offered a position.

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes. The process was overall relaxed. Mostly behavior questions. I was interviewed by the manager of internal audit department. He was giving an info session the day before the interview on campus. However, I forgot to ask for a business card from him and I failed to follow up after the interview.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Rio Rancho, NM) in October 2017.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with a recruiter. Couple of days later had in-person interview with 2 managers who asked me a couple interview questions each. Shown around facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a decision and it wasn't a good decision? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Interview

Very laid back interview process with cliche questions. It was difficult to ascertain exactly what the job entails as I'm not sure they really know. Everyone was very friendly though and it seemed rather informal.

Identity and Access Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, but no one called. I went to this networking event and met someone who worked at Alliance Data. That person gave HR my resume and other information. Oh, now they called! Had a phone interview with HR for about 20 minutes. The interview was straight business with no personal touch, scripted questions, and my recruiter was not listening to me. They don't listen well at all.

Fraud Investigator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

Phone interview then insite with the department supervisor and HR agent. Then received an offer with the recruiter . The entire process was pretty easy and the question were also related to my former job

Communications Specialist Interview

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me because I had matching experience. Setup an interview and talked about my background and experience. I thought it went okay, but they were looking for something different than my background history.

Global Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview process from beginning to end. I received a phone call from a recruiter with basic screening questions. I then moved on to th in person panal interview

Payment Solutions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

I applied online. Week later, I had a phone interview with a recruiter, and she had general behavioral questions, mainly "tell me about the time when... ", looking for specific and detailed example. She immediately set up an interview with hiring managers. I was greeted by a young lady who was chowing gum. Despite the gum, she was very polite and generally professional. She walked me over the building and introduced me the company. I spent with her next half an hour listening calls that she was making. Next 30-45 mins I spent interviewing with hiring managers. Both of them used the same set of behavioral question "tell about the time...". I was looking for changing my career path, however my working history is rich, colorful and pretty much successful, and it looked that was way too much for them. When I asked them what they expect from me to be successful at that position, both of them said to come to work! So, if your career goal is to come to work, this is the right place for you. Do not play too smart, funny, or witty! First thing next morning I received an automated email to reject me. I certainly appreciate their honesty about job expectation and efficiency in hiring process overall. Good luck in your job search!