Alliance Data Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2018

2.4

Customer Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Interview was to consist of the interview itself plus shadowing an associate on the floor. However, the promised shadowing never occurred due to my interviewer being late so I missed out on that.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working on a phone all day taking lots of calls?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Plano, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online via their website after I was recommended that I would benefit from this internship. Took approximately 2 weeks to hear back. At this point I did a basic over the phone interview with very general questions about myself and my experience. About 1 week later I was emailed about moving on to the second round. I was unavailable for an in person interview due to studying abroad so I scheduled two back-to-back 30 minute skype interviews. The first was with the team in which I would be interning for and the second was with their managers. These were more personalized interviews where they asked me questions about my resume and why I think I would benefit from this internship and how the company would benefit from me. One week later I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• How will you benefit from an internship at Alliance, and how will Alliance benefit from your work?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Alliance Data in March 2018.

Interview

Fairly easy and comfortable interview experience. I applied online through my university's career website. I then received a 1-on-1 interview in person at my campus. After this, there was a second interview at the office. The entire process took about 1 month.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

i had a phone interview with a recruiter for 20 min its went well after they will contact me about the next step after a week they sent an email i wasnt selected for the position

Judgemental Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Wilmington, DE) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview, lasted about 30 minutes, asked questions about my career experiences.
    What are your Salary requirements? this always seem like a loaded question to answer to High or to Low. Researched industry standard-vs-Company Standard

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self? and What do you know about our company?
      Then follow-up question was always "tell me more"?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

Bad Recruiting process. I applied for the call center role and not even 12 hours later was sent a rejection email. I felt this was a little abrupt, seeing as I was referred by a current employee and met the job requirements. I was not even given a chance to speak with an recruiter. Poor process, and very disappointed.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coeur d'Alene, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Coeur d'Alene, ID) in December 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume as well as a digital application. Then I fulfilled a digital personality questionnaire, from there I received a phone call to set up a phone interview I opted to do it right then. Basic tell me about yourself questions. Then had a physical interview which included an hour of a tour and sitting with a top tier agent and then a short interview with a manager. Then it was like a week or less of waiting and was offered a position.

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes. The process was overall relaxed. Mostly behavior questions. I was interviewed by the manager of internal audit department. He was giving an info session the day before the interview on campus. However, I forgot to ask for a business card from him and I failed to follow up after the interview.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Rio Rancho, NM) in October 2017.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with a recruiter. Couple of days later had in-person interview with 2 managers who asked me a couple interview questions each. Shown around facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a decision and it wasn't a good decision? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial interview (phone/in-person) with staffing company. That then went to an initial phone screen with a recruiter - very conversational/intro to the company and the role. Then discussed my background and experience. 30 minutes over-the-phone. Went to final in-person interview. Again, very conversational, discussed my experience and why I would be a good fit and received an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your background and why you would be a good fit for the role.   Answer Question