Alliance Data Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alliance Data Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

3.1

Management Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

Phone screening interview, tour of facility, multi panel in person interview.

Overall, the company seems to have a good work / life balance. They support employees thru training & developmental opportunities. Sadly, the recruiting process itself is a game. You are lead to believe you're a top candidate only to be dragged along with no updates.

My advice to HR ~ please do not play games & mislead candidates. If they are not an option, just tell them. Don't say we'll get back to you & give them a sense of false hope. That's not an honest practice & is unfair to the candidate.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Milford, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

We went back and forth on scheduling the interview and I cleared 3 lunches for the phone interview and THEY NEVER CALLED! Very disappointed that I wasted my time waiting on something that never happened.

Interview Questions

• When would you like to schedule?   1 Answer

Case Investigations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Westerville, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted to set up a phone interview. I was a little put off because my interviewer had to reschedule our original time but I was never notified. We eventually rescheduled and the phone interview was followed by an in-person interview. I felt like both interviews went really well. This seemed like a good job following college graduation. After the final interview finished, I was told I would be contacted within a few days regardless of whether or not I got the job. I went a week without hearing anything. It wasn't until I called the initial interviewer that I found out I did not get the job.

I did not mind not getting hired, however I was a little upset because it was insinuated that someone had already been picked before I reached my final interview. If this was the case, I felt as if I wasted my time. The fact that I had to push the whole process back a week because they had to reschedule my initial phone interview is upsetting.

Treasury Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Plano, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Very friendly team environment. Asked about my resume and why i wanted to join ADS. It was a combination of technical and behavioral interview. Interviewed with 5 people in a day. Professional approach for conducting the interview.

Corporate Development and Treasury Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Alliance Data in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting website and was offered an interview. Interview was held on campus. Interviewer was extremely friendly and informative about the internship and the process. Was told that I would hear back in a couple of weeks.

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Very nice people! Made me feel at ease. Showed me around and told me about the company. I had a phone interview first she was also very pleasant. Had a lot of behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Roll playing with customer that call in angry and you solve their problem. The over all experience of the interview was a positive one.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then a week later went down to their office to interview. The in person interview was divided into two 30 minute rounds. I talked to two different people in each round, so a total of 4 people.

Customer Service/Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Seated in a front office and greeted by someone who took me on a tour of the building, from the training room to the break room and through the call center area itself. Introduced me to a few people along the way - they were very friendly and seemed to be relaxed and happy with their jobs. Back to the main interview room where I was met by two people who conducted the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an issue with a co-worker, and how it was handled.   Answer Question
    • What is your idea of a good/fair attendance policy?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were given feedback from a supervisor and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position as they found my resume online. It was for a long term contract position with the possibility of no end date. The next day I received an interview request. I interviewed with the manager and a co-manager for the position in the regulatory response unit with their bank. The interview was easy, conversational and enjoyable. I was a bit overqualified for the position and their feedback to the recruiter was positive. They felt I would get bored easily with the mundane tasks required in responding to the bank regulators and consumer requests on complaints. The only thing that was clear that you would always be a contractor from them as the work fluctated, other than that, I would be interested in a permanent position with this company in perhaps another role.

Interview Questions

• You have a lot of impressive experience responding to regulators in compliance. What is your experience in responding to consumers with complaints as we receive a lot of volume from them? You have to adjust the audience and adapt quickly back and forth.   Answer Question

Fraud Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Westerville, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called for an interview. I had worked in this position previously. I had the interview the next day. Oddest interview ever and really uncomfortable. I wnated to just walk out. I received an email a couple days later saying they were not interested. Found it odd since i left the company in good standing and worked in the position before.....

Interview Questions

• Besides reading, give 5 things a book is used for   2 Answers