Alliance Family of Companies EEG BREAKDOWN TECH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alliance Family of Companies

1 Interview Review

EEG BREAKDOWN TECH Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies (Daytona Beach, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

It initially took me 8 months to get in touch with anyone in this company. Once I made the right connections, I had 2 interviews within days of each other. Very fast and precise questions, tells you what you might encounter if hired. I was told I was amazing and they wanted me, only to receive an email a month later that someone else was picked for the position. I called HR directly and was told finance cancelled the position. I would be the first person called should the position open back up. 5 months later the position is posted and it’s been 3 weeks. Once again I had to call them for answers. Now I’m being told because I have no eeg experience I am not being considered. Regardless of the fact that I’m in the medical field and the job posting says nothing about prior eeg experience. They just wasted a year of my life trying to get on board.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone had a seizure while you were breaking down their eeg setup?   1 Answer