Alliance Family of Companies EEG TECH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alliance Family of Companies EEG TECH Interview Questions

Interviews at Alliance Family of Companies

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone, it lasted about 45 minutes. Standard stuff. They also like you do fill out a personal outline survey. The interviewer was very professional and courteous. I knew this company was really trying to recruit me.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last time you encountered a problem at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alliance Family of Companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies (San Diego, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and was encouraged to apply for the EEG Tech position. I took the time to fill out an application, accept a phone interview and a Skype interview. I felt that the interviews went fairly well, however, I received notice that I was not selected for the position. I was notified via a generic email. I would have appreciated a phone call or something a bit more personal, especially considering I was recruited and encouraged to apply for the position in question. I found it unprofessional that they didn't value my time.

Interview Questions

• They asked simple math questions   1 Answer

EEG TECH Interview

Interview

They call you talk to you, the recruitment lady lies to you about your hours. Be careful, who ever gets hired here becareful. If citizens find out about the training and the estimated placements you could be in a huge law suite.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Team player is a must. Be ready to hit the ground running to learning and relearning new ideas. Be Conscious of time management time consuming and time preparedness. Have an honest attitude towards working everyone around you.

Interview Questions

• What was the most Rewarding part of your old employment?   Answer Question

EEG TECH Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter over email. After applying and doing a few online tests, I spoke with the recruiter over the phone. I then had an interview with the regional manager. She asked a lot of STAR questions, so be ready with a lot of examples in STAR format. I ended up turning down the job because the health insurance was just too high. I would have loved to have worked for this company.