Alliance Family of Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies (Irving, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Was phone screened and immediately set up for in person interview for the following day. Completed in person interview with the team and was immediately set up for a second group interview the following week. Group interview included Executive Managers and previous met with supervisors, asked a couple of intense questions and the interview was completed. An offer was extended before I was even to my home afterwards and started within the same week. Very seamless drug screen and background check process. Standard day of hire paperwork and orientation as most companies.

Interview Questions

• What corporate culture do you prefer?   1 Answer

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

They have a 3 step process in the interview stage. Really great people. They are very selective. I think it's great that you see snd speak to the COO I would suggest that you dress for success. Make sure you are upbeat and positive.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Quick process-Recruiter phone screen, hiring manager phone screen, hiring manager face to face. It was with friendly people and everyone seemed to like their jobs. A young company with pretty high energy and focused people

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Spoke to two recruiters, one was a junior recruiter, the other the new main recruiter. Both seemed new to the company and weren't sure of many answers that I had asked about. I was supposed to speak to direct sales manager but for some reason the interview got cancelled the day of and only because I followed up to ask why no one had called me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my sales experience and basic resume questions and told me about the job.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies in July 2017.

Interview

Different and late. They prefer using FaceTime (sorry android users) and was late to every single interview. Multiple interviews asking qualifying questions that are fairly standard. They are looking for certain types of individuals. Look at the history of the people you are interviewing with along with the people that are currently hired there. They are mostly looking for individuals without experience in healthcare and prefer retail. This typically indicates they are looking for those willing to go all out, burn out, and then move onto the next one (it ensure fast growth for company but lack of quality long term sales employees).

I was disappointed because after 4 interviews they wanted to meet me in person. While I am still employed, it's not easy to fly into Texas or drive 2 hours in the middle of the work day with only 24 hours notice. Since I was unable to meet on their terms with no notice, I did not hear back after a couple attempts. I sent polite and professional emails to schedulers and even hiring managers to find out more or if they have moved in another direction. Not a single reply. That to me is unprofessional and further cements my concerns about the numerous red flags this company has like the ones above. On top of that ask them what are the other companies in the Alliance Family of Companies? They don't have any. The reason being is when you name yourself after one of the largest healthcare services and add family with it, you can piggyback your way into the door of a sale and add fake credibility in a market where you currently are not.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies (Irving, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The vetting process is extensive. They definitely do not hire just to hire. Even if they determine this organization isn't a right fit for you, they will provide you with the feedback to prepare you for your next interview.

Interview Questions

• What's the one question you would ask yourself?   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies (Irving, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I was recruited via Linkedin for the product specialist position. The first phone interview was with the HR recruiter. The second interview was a phone interview with the hiring manager. My last interview was an in-person with my manager. I loved the culture of the company and the enthusiasm my new manager had for the company and the great team she was building. This company is about teamwork and going above and beyond for their customer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

This company had red flags all over it. I was initially approached by a recruiter who told me this place was offering $150k at-plan. He said it was a new company looking to expand. I agreed to a phone interview with a nice HR lady who had me take a personality test. Folks, these things are bogus. Companies that still use these Gallup-inspired tests are usually too inept to identify talent themselves. I passed the test with flying colors (just choose every option that makes you look like a super confident, life-of-the-party guy). From there I was advanced to the next stage of the process which was a sales manager calling me for about 10 minutes to tell me that there are people in the company making $700k. No joke. He didn’t ask me a single question about my past experiences, sales history, or any question that could give him half a clue as to who I was or if I could even sell. That’s a huge red flag. It lead me to believe that this is a churn-and-burn gig; a cattle-call looking for former Enterprise Rent-a-Car employees looking to buy a Tesla. I’ve seen companies like that before. They’re dangerous. I also asked him a few questions about the business model. His answer was alarming. He basically told me that they throw bones to MDs who refer patients for the in-home EEG testing. That sounded an awful lot like it violated anti-kickback laws. I presented that concern to him and he couldn’t give me a straight answer. He just kept telling me that some guy made $700k last year. Yikes. He also couldn’t answer very basic questions about insurance reimbursement and coverage (which I’m sure are very important in the diagnostic market). After about 15 minutes he asked if I was free to go to training in Texas the following week. Again - he hadn’t asked me a single question about my past experiences. I told him I could make myself available (not even sure why I let the interview continue to be honest). After I was off the phone with him I spent some time looking at folks on LinkedIn who worked for the company. My suspicions were seemingly confirmed. There weren’t too many sales reps who had been with the company for more than 3-6 months and almost all of them came from bizarre, non-sales backgrounds. That was enough for me to laugh it off and call it quits. The CEO called me on a Friday afternoon to formerly offer me a position and I didn’t even take the call. Obviously, I don’t work for this company, but I would highly advise that you do your homework before taking a job here. The business is super sketchy and could possibly be breaking several obvious medical device laws. I’d also be very cautious as to believing what a recruiter tells you regarding salary. Places that really pay their reps $150k first year aren’t hiring folks with no sales experience who previously worked at the sunglasses kiosk in the mall (literally that’s the stuff you can see on LinkedIn). And I SERIOUSLY DOUBT anyone is out here making $700k a year selling EEG testing. Stay away from this place.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trophy Club, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies (Trophy Club, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

The vetting process is extensive but comfortable. They definitely do not hire just to hire. Even if they determine this organization isn't a right fit for you, they will provide you with the feedback to prepare you for your next interview.

Interview Questions

• What qualities did I feel that I work On and why?   1 Answer

EEG TECH Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone, it lasted about 45 minutes. Standard stuff. They also like you do fill out a personal outline survey. The interviewer was very professional and courteous. I knew this company was really trying to recruit me.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last time you encountered a problem at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question