Alliance Family of Companies Marketing Role Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies (Dallas, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Let me be upfront: Alliance Family of Companies is a great company with wonderful people. I love the product and services offerings. This company is doing well and will certainly be a successful player in the market for many years to come. I had three interviews in total.

Overall
The process was fine with the HR/recruiter and office reception; she was very professional, friendly and crisp -- well prepared on the phone and in person. I appreciated her approach. From there, things became, "atypical" - maybe rushed and "forced" would be a better way to describe the subsequent interviews (phone and in person).

Two Phone Interviews, then In-Person
Atypical: things became more so when the in-person interviews began. The interview started late, the three-person "panel" arrived one at a time, which caused me to either start over, or summarize before proceeding - twice. The first interviewer/panelist said "I only have 5 mins", we quickly spoke and while I was speaking, another came in, and then a few minutes later, another. Then the first interviewer/panelist rushed out of the room. During the rest of the interview (45 mins?), some good /fair questions were asked, but frankly, the chaotic approach taken to the in-person interview was unnecessary. I should mention that one of the two remaining interviewers fell in/out of sleep during the interview -- eye's crossing, mouth open, etc. and then POOF! Back awake, talking and then POOF! crossed eyes, etc. This happened (as far as I noticed sitting across from him) three or so times. This was a distraction not needed by anyone! A very atypical interview experience. LOL. Maybe I boarded them?

A Rough Landing
When it was over, I was taken to the conference room door and left to find my way out of the building, which was easy; typically, however, one would walk the candiate out, reaffirm expectations, shake hands and say goodbye professionally. That sort of happened in the conference room where the interview occurred. Overall, I sensed it was an awkward experience for everyone, except HR/recruiter – she was great. Five stars.

Interview Questions

• How did you approach brand optimization?   1 Answer