Alliance Family of Companies Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alliance Family of Companies

1 Interview Review

2.0

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alliance Family of Companies in July 2017.

Interview

Different and late. They prefer using FaceTime (sorry android users) and was late to every single interview. Multiple interviews asking qualifying questions that are fairly standard. They are looking for certain types of individuals. Look at the history of the people you are interviewing with along with the people that are currently hired there. They are mostly looking for individuals without experience in healthcare and prefer retail. This typically indicates they are looking for those willing to go all out, burn out, and then move onto the next one (it ensure fast growth for company but lack of quality long term sales employees).

I was disappointed because after 4 interviews they wanted to meet me in person. While I am still employed, it's not easy to fly into Texas or drive 2 hours in the middle of the work day with only 24 hours notice. Since I was unable to meet on their terms with no notice, I did not hear back after a couple attempts. I sent polite and professional emails to schedulers and even hiring managers to find out more or if they have moved in another direction. Not a single reply. That to me is unprofessional and further cements my concerns about the numerous red flags this company has like the ones above. On top of that ask them what are the other companies in the Alliance Family of Companies? They don't have any. The reason being is when you name yourself after one of the largest healthcare services and add family with it, you can piggyback your way into the door of a sale and add fake credibility in a market where you currently are not.

Interview Questions