Alliance Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.5

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alliance Health (South Jordan, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

I found the job posted on the company's careers page. I filled out their online application. Within 48 hours I received a call from someone in their recruiting department. I had a preliminary phone interview, then scheduled an onsite interview which lasted about 2.5-3 hours. The onsite interview was with the IT Director and several members of his team. I then scheduled another phone interview with the current CTO. I received an offer within 48 hours after the past phone interview. Upon negotiation and acceptance of the offer, I had to schedule a drug test. The whole process took about 1 week.

Interview Questions

• This is a very technical position that encompassed all areas of Network Engineering, Systems Administration, and Information Security. Most of the questions seemed to come from items I listed on my resume. If it was listed, they asked about it and probed to ensure I didn't just fill the resume with key words.   1 Answer

Marketing Automation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Health.

Interview

The recruiter called me to see if I was still interested in the position and then said he would email me to setup an interview with the hiring manager. I responded to his email about my availability to do a phone interview with the hiring manager and never heard back.

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Health (South Jordan, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

You can apply online and if you are qualified they will call you for an initial interview and then bring you in for an in person interview. The in person interview is usually with a manager and a supervisor.

Part-Time Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alliance Health (Orem, UT).

Interview

It was very simple. At first, I had an interview over the phone with my potential manager to see if I matched with him as a potential team member. Essentially, it was a "get-to-know-you" interview, which was simple. At the end of the phone call I was asked to schedule a time about two days later to come into the office.

In the office, I first met with my manager. Most of the questions revolved around my work ethic, style of working, and goals with working here. After that, a second manager joined the first and performed a similar evaluation. Afterward, they asked me to wait outside the office for a few minutes, after which I was offered a position.

Overall, the process was short, sweet, and I got the job!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Health (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from the recruiter a couple of days later.

Went over my resume, work experience, salary expectations, why I am looking for a new position, and why I would be a good fit for Alliance Health. At the end he set up a face to face interview with the controller. Everything was great up until this point.

I showed up to the front desk and the assistant rudely said "What do you want?". What a great first impression to represent your company. I told her I was here for an interview and she started laughing and told me to sign in and sit down. I guess that was her being sarcastic.

I sat down and waited for 25 minutes as the hiring manager was running late. Flies were buzzing around because the office has a large cafeteria in the lobby. Other candidates were led away by their hiring managers but I was still waiting. Finally the assistant at the front desk asked another employee to physically ask the hiring manager to come down and interview me.

The hiring manager came down and said she had something she needed to send out. We interviewed for about 30 minutes going over my accounting experience, background, education, personality questions, and what would you do in this scenario cases. At the end I was told I would receive feedback as to whether there would be a second interview.

I received an offer from another company the next day and took myself out of the interview process with Alliance Health. The HR/Recruiter was very friendly and easy to speak to, but the in person part wasn't that great with a lot of waiting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked on a team and had some conflict? What did you do to resolve it?
      What are you salary expectations?
      Why are you leaving your current job?   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Health (San Leandro, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

It started with an over the phone interview and then an in person interview with the pharmacist in charge who was very nice and professional she actually came in to interview me on her maternity leave.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have in the position you're applying for?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Health (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

An video interview and then about a 20 minute in person with the sales team manager and the floor manager. Just a basic resume walk-through, asking about my time in school. I said I only planned on staying for about a year and if that was okay, they said that would be fine, as most of their sales team is in college. I was hired on the spot.

Pharmacy Technician Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Health (Sandy, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

When I walked in the doors, I was greeted by a very cute dog and then I met Kiley. She gave me a tour before starting the interview process. The interview was very generic. Simple and very common question.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Health (Orem, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

The manager sat me down and told me about the company and what we do here. Then stated what the job description is and showed me on the computer what exactly I would do and then said how I can make a lot in commission. What Im expecting from a job. My goals

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience ? Are you competitive worker?   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Health in January 2016.

Interview

I applied and about 5-6 weeks later I received a call from their head recruiter to schedule an interview,. I did not live in Utah but they were very accommodating. After that first call they moved pretty quickly. A few days later I had my first interview on Skype. A few days after that I got another call to schedule and second interview. A week after that I received a call along with a formal offer.