Alliance HealthCare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services (Irvine, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was over the phone interview at first and the second interview was at the location of their client and it was with the client and it was more of like a panel interview

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult manager what did you do and what was the result   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services.

Interview

This process was one like I had never had before. Alliance made what is usually a very stressful process one that ran very smoothly. After every interview I was informed of what the next step was and who I would be speaking with. I never was left stressing out about whether or not I was going to hear from them. I went through four interviews and every person I talked to was not only excited about the growth of the company, but about the potential of the position that I was applying for. In turn, I felt more comfortable opening up in the interview and Alliance got a clear picture of what kind of employee they would be hiring. The interview process is extensive and long, but completely worth it.

Interview Questions

• What does your day to day look like at your current job?   Answer Question

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services (Newport Beach, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

45 Phone Screen from in-house recruiter > interview with hiring manager and division lead> panel interview with team > 1 on 1 with EVP > final interview with hiring manager >submission of work product>offer> background test + drug screen after offer acceptance. Looking back that seemed like a lot of work but Alliance moved very quickly with each step and helped me along the way when I had questions. They were very good at communication and letting me know what was next. I felt like they were equally interested and excited about me which in-turn made me very excited about them. I really liked having an initial interview with an in-house recruiter because you can gauge the culture, company, and your future team so much better (plus I did not repeat everything I had already said to a recruiter during the in-person interviews). It was a difficult decision to leave my former employer but Alliance handled the interview process so professionally it was almost a very enjoyable process and made my decision much much easier.

PET/CT Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services (Newport Beach, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone, then invited to main office to meet and interview with a few people. Main site was far from working location. Asked basic questions and about my résumé. Made you feel very welcome and everyone was nice and professional.

Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services in October 2013.

Interview

Hired through an employment agency who saw my resume online. Met with her, told about the job was offered an interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• None, standard interview with all the standard questions about background and education, ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was called the same day and offered a position. I think they take anyone with any sort of medical background from what I can see from my short time here. You don't have to be smart to work here, it is after all just a call center.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services.

Interview

Quite thorough interview process; had to travel to a different location to meed with the manager and visit the mobile scanning unit. Had to go through background verification, drug testing; ensure I had the required vaccinations and shots, CPR certification. Otherwise not very stressful.

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services (Kalamazoo, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Two managers from different sides of the state asking how you will handle the mobile imaging community.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you get on the unit and you are an hour behind.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Patient Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services (Canton, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter from California. Asked basic, normal interview questions. Next was in person interview with Patient Services Supervisor and Manager. They described the job in detail and explained the equipment used daily to preform job and the expectations of the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where something you did didn't go as you planned. How did you react to the situation?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services (Irvine, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone call from HR, interview with hiring manager and VP of division, drive a long with rep in the field. That is all they did to complete this interview.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Andover, MA

Application

I interviewed at Alliance HealthCare Services (North Andover, MA) in August 2010.

Interview

Easy interview. Typical questions. I guess it depends on the hiring manager/director that you get. If you do not have any experience in medical imaging then you should have no problem getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for a company that does not care about it's employees?   Answer Question