Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group (Newark, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screen with a recruiter and in-depth call with senior leader. Both were very insightful to the company, products, the way they operate. Overall, I was please with the process.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group.

Interview

The interview process was average. I met with HR in addition to a few of the consultants I would be working with or reporting to. A top priority is that you can work independently and can solve problems easily without much additional help.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate much, however I am sure that if you are professional about it that they will accomodate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

THE WORST AND MOST MISLEADING INTERVIEW EVER I spoke with directors and the vice president who seemed very pleased in speaking with me only to say they will not offer me a position

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group.

Interview

The hiring process was quick and efficient. Not long after submitting my resume did I recieve a call from the recruiter. After a 30 minute phone conversation we scheduled an in-office interview with 2 employees. I felt that both interviewers were very prepared for the interview. After both interviews were completed, there as a ten minute debrief with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• If you had a fishbowl full of nails, how would you go about estimating the number of nails in the bowl.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was pretty straight forward. It was an entry level position so there was not much room for negotiation.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group.

Interview

Had half-hour phone interview, mostly basic background and explaining company questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group in April 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview for half an hour, pretty basic background questions and then asked me availability for on-site interview but never followed up even after I emailed them multiple times asking for status of my application. Did not move on to the next round.

Administrative Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

The process was extremely long. First interview was a call from HR who explained the company and asked to go over my resume. The next week was a call from the manager who described the position, asked to go over the resume, and then explained how my resume fits into the company. 2 weeks later, an in person interview with the manager and HR was scheduled. The in-person was exactly like the phone interview - no questions except to go over my resume - and an explanation of the company and the position. 3 days later, HR contacted me and said I was not selected for the final interview which was with the VP.

There were only about 15 people working in the office which baffles me as to why their process is so long if they are not a huge, corporate company. Everyone seemed nice though

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked except to go over my resume and clarify certain tasks   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group (Somerset, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

Two phases and it was very general and easy, I did an initial phone interview and than an in-person interview which was a group interview. The questions were pretty standard and they provided a background on the company and what they were looking for.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group (Somerset, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. The problem is that they stringed you along from initial contact to actually bringing you on-board until they were able to put you on assignment. The interview process involved several phone discussions with the recruiter and then several visits to the office to meet with several employees. I had to make several trips to the office to meet different as they did not arrange to meet everyone in one visit.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your past experiences? How would you analyze a problem and solve it? How do you deal with a difficult client/person?   Answer Question

Senior Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group (Pune (India)).

Interview

Pathetic. They have 0 skills to interview you. They are technically inapt. Your skills doesn't matter to them since they are looking for hire and fire
    They will portray a rosey picture and will try to allure you with ficrional stories of their success and bravado. All lies