Alliance Medical Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance Medical Products

Microbiology Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Medical Products (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was quick took 1 week, applied online. Met with Tamara from HR, told me about the company, benefits, perks, etc. for 1 hour. Boasted for 15 mins about her position and responsibilities... not sure why I needed to know that information. Met with the Microbiology Manager for 45 Mins. It was great! I felt great untill Tamara was rude and walked me to the door. I didn't know what to think, If you are in HR and cant treat people with respect, then your in the wrong career field.

Interview Questions

• Explain experience with Microbiology Techniques.
      Do you work well under pressure?
      Do you work better in a group or individual?
      Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Alliance Medical Products Response

May 24, 2017 – Director Human Resources

I wanted to open up by saying, if you perceived me as being disrespectful and or rude, I want to apologize if I made you feel this way. There are days that I may interview 4 to 6 candidates and I do my best to welcome every candidate with respect and care. When I talk about my HR activities it certainly is not to boast because I don't think it would be that interesting to many. I try to outline our HR programs related to leadership, employee development, and the general work that is put forth to ensure we offer a competitive work place related to others in our industry. I think those things are important to understand. Our organization values and encourages open and honest communications which I was attempting to convey. Again if you were offended by me during your visit it was never my intention and I sincerely apologize.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Alliance Medical Products in April 2016.

Interview

Talked with HR Director, hiring manager and next manager. The entire interview took about 2 hours. The process was quite casual. They didn't have a structured list of questions to go over. The hiring manager was asking a lot of relevant questions. Next manager was mostly chatting. HR Director talked about history, compensation and benefits.

Interview Questions

• How to do a depyrogenation oven validation?   1 Answer