Alliance Residential Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Euless, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Euless, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Had to take the maintenance test. Also had 2 phone interviews first with recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How long I was in the industry   1 Answer

Leasing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Dallas, TX) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied and then got invited to a virtual chat with a recruiter, which was unique. She texted back and forth with me asking basic screening questions (pay range, experience, etc.) and then said she would be sharing my information with the regional recruiter. 24 hours later, I heard from a local manager who invited me in for an interview. I was offered the position and accepted it on the spot.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Austin, TX).

Interview

Unprofessional, awkward and disrespecful experience. The person in charge of the interview was the hiring manager of the team I was applying for. He seemed rushed and unprepared. I tried to explain my professional experiences and he couldn't care less. He did not even greet. Was a red flag about this team and their hiring process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Residential.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview, which was pretty basic and normal. The in person interview was quick and simple, gave a case study to review. Both contacts were nice and professional.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2019.

Interview

The recruiter I spoke with on the phone was professional, but overall I'm very unimpressed with the caliber of employees Alliance hires.

The hiring manager I spoke with looked like he'd rather be anywhere else than sitting in a conference room with me. He asked very few questions and didn't register much enthusiasm for the position or the company. No smiles. No warmth whatsoever. Perhaps he was having a bad day.
    I left knowing that there was no way I could be persuaded to work with someone like that. It's unfortunate because the position is good and I might have been a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Not many other questions were asked, tbh. The interview was very off the cuff and ineffective.   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Arlington, VA) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. They did a great job at remaining in communication at all times and the process wasn’t too lengthy, which is much appreciated! I would love to interview with them again sometime in the near future!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Residential in July 2019.

Interview

Had multiple interviews with different managers at different properties very unprofessional. Managers were not prepared. There was a lot of small (personal) talk in front of prospective employees which was also unprofessional. Each interview went fast and the hiring managers did not ask very many of the "typical" interview questions. Being a previous hiring manager myself it seemed as though they already had a candidate picked out and continued with interviews by obligation. I also, never received a call or email back in regards to an offer or rejection. I was told I would be contacted later in the week and never heard back since. Yes, I am an adult I can take a hint but the professional thing is to follow up in either direction. It's rude to leave a person with no response and it allows them to engage in other prospects.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2019.

Interview

I interviewed at Mosaic Apartments. The business manager was really nice, she barely asked me questions about the actual position. At the end of my interview she told me that I was gonna meet with the reginonal manager, & that she would call me to set up a time. 2 days later she emails me to tell me that they moved on with someone else, she didn’t even have the decency to call me, even after she pretty much made me feel like I got the job. I have all of the requirements that they wanted and needed on top of that I have a degree.

Corporate Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Residential.

Interview

Ghosted! No response after two phone interviews and a face to face interview. I was told they'd be scheduling a follow up interview the week after I met with the team. I never heard back from them even after reaching out. Please just reject people in the future rather than leaving them waiting. It's been over a month at this point since I was promised to hear back for my final interview.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Austin, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Very easy process. The recruiter that called me was so friendly and set up an interview for me onsite with the community manager who was very sweet. We turned the property and she gave me info about the company and expectations of the position.

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Residential.

Interview

Applied internally. I was set up with an interview and met with RVP and two other RM's. I was asked a series of questions about the industry and my background. They wanted to find out where I would be a good fit.