Alliance Residential Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.8

Leasing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online process took under a week and was fairly easy. Went in and was hired on the spot . interviewer was very welcoming. I was asked basic questions pertaining to the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a resident at the same time as an irate resident comes in clearly upset?   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

It was very simple. Went in person to do the interview. I met the business manager and was asked a few questions. She was very kind and helpful. Afterwards I had to do an online math test, and then sent for a drug test to get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Interview

Solid interview process. Like many successful companies, you meet many people in the line of command. You're asked general to serious questions which I think makes them very credible and dedicated in finding the perfect candidate.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell this building to someone who could care less of the amenities?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted after submitting my resume for a phone interview which went well and was asked to do an in person interview at the end of the phone call for the next week. In person interview went really well, met the team, talked about everything from salary to benefits to a start date. The conversations ended with being told that they are interested, want to move forward, send an email outlining benefits, will talk soon. Never heard from them again. Followed up numerous times to no avail. Completely unprofessional.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

The usual behavioral interval mixed in with past experience questions. My interviewer was very friendly and cordial. She also asked about situational questions that would happen on the job.

Interview Questions

• What are the initial steps when a customer first arrives?   Answer Question

Floating Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I had to fill out the online application, which then takes you to an assessment that must be completed. It had several application questions as well as personality questions. Within a few days, I received an email to set up a 15 phone interview.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple and straightforward! The questions that were asked of me were basic questions about my background and experience, and how I would handle certain sales and marketing situations.

Interview Questions

• How would you market our product (with the product being the apartment communities)?   Answer Question

Assistant Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

It was quick, basic questions with not a speedy follow up. The process was through and interesting as to the many career choice they have to offer. I was in a hiring fair so there was a multitude of people al going for different positions. We had to wait until our name was called and specific hiring talents would come and ask you questions. I believe there was around ten to twelve questions. They then said they would follow up with the regional and hiring managers for the area you were applying for and say that you would hear from them soon.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

(Role also called Property Management Intern/Sales Intern, etc)

- Got a message on LinkedIn after applied through website
    - Interview was through Skype, after phone screen
    - Asked to give a solution to a business problem (How can a specific property increase occupancy?)
    - Interview itself was about 45 mins, 15 mins for the case question, 30 mins for general "go over your resume please"

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barrington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alliance Residential (Barrington, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

First I applied online. It took about an hour from start to finish. I then received an email from a talent advisor to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview a in person interview was set up with a regional manager. I was then asked to come in for a third interview with the Regional Vice President. I was contacted two days after my third interview with a job offer. It was a very efficient and speedy interviewing process. I felt that they really got to know me before making a decision. Every was very knowledgeable and very detailed about the position being offered.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Alliance?   Answer Question
    • If you were giving a property in a new market with no information from the previous manager what would you do to bring yourself up to speed?   Answer Question
    • How would you increase market rent?   Answer Question
    • How do you keep expenses low and controlled?   Answer Question
    • What is your daily routine?   Answer Question