Alliance Resource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance Resource

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madisonville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Resource (Madisonville, KY).

Interview

Very long about 7 people some questions put you on the spot but I guess that's what it is all about , was very interesting and I learned a lot about what was expted of me

Interview Questions

• was I willing to work over time 10 to 20 hours a week   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madisonville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Resource (Madisonville, KY).

Interview

Safety related questions and your safety record at other jobs will be reviewed in detail. They, the interviewers, will notify you of zero tolerance for missed work. You will be notified of possible hazardous contitions that are found.in the mine. They will also ask questions regarding long hours, working weekends and being adaptable.

Interview Questions

• Are capable of working 45 to 60 hours a week.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Resource (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in November 2014.

Interview

Two interviews, kept waiting until last minute to make actual hire. Interview was pretty laid back, although there were 6 people in the interview. They kept a good line of communication though and let me know exactly where they were at within the interview process when I asked.