Alliance Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance Security

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Security (Warwick, RI) in June 2014.

Interview

Two person interview very laid back. Gave type of scenarios on how you would handle things.
    Went over job description and it was about a 20 min interview.
    Overall just a basic interview. Felt like you were having a conversion more then uptight interviews i have experienced.

Interview Questions

Interview

I met with the manager at the time who was very kind. However there are 0 WOMEN directors or high paid employees which are WOMEN. The manager even told me the directors don't think highly of woman in management which really upset me however I needed a job

Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alliance Security (Cranston, RI) in July 2015.

Interview

In person interview that took about 30 mins. We spoke about my goals and where i would want to go with this company. I explained my goal and was hired with in 24 hours.

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Alliance Security (Cranston, RI) in September 2014.

Interview

There is a paper application filled out n site then a simple interview process after that. It is relatively unprofessional for a company this size but it is not bad. There is nothing complex about it and no hoops to jump through. Just come in, apply and get an interview.

Interview Questions

• How much customer service experience do you have   1 Answer