AllianceBernstein Equity Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AllianceBernstein Equity Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

4.0

Equity Research Associate Interview

Interview

Tough interview stage with 3 different people interviewing (each 30 minutes) with mathematical tests. A lot of questions on my background too and motivational in the sense of why I want to do the job, why do I think I will be good at it. I would recommend to prepare for the interview especially for trick/mathematical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AllianceBernstein

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (London, England (UK)) in May 2009.

Interview

First interview was conducted by a HR recruiting head (previously an equity analyst). She was very nice and tried to make the process as enjoyable as possible. She asked me to run through my resume, why I wanted to work at Bernstein, and what industry I wanted to cover.

I had a market analysis case study where she described the market position of the Gap Corporation in the US (she gave me details as I went along) and asked me to estimate number of jeans sold in each store. It was challenging as she kept changing my assumptions, but she gave quite a few hints along the way.

Interview Questions

• Estimate number of jeans per store sold by the Gap Corporation each day.   Answer Question