AllianceBernstein Fixed Income Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AllianceBernstein Fixed Income Associate Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fixed Income Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein in September 2016.

Interview

It was in person, on campus and it was an okay interview. I didn't take the time to prep but you definitely need to know some things going in. Definitely have a professional attitude during the interview nothing less. Make sure you know a lot about the position and why you want it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AllianceBernstein

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. The interviewer was very professional. Questions are standard. Walk me your résumé, what's fixed income.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with someone from a recruiting firm on behalf of the company, they didn't call me back for a second interview and although I was promised an answer within one week it took them 2 months to send me an email telling me that I won't get a second interview. Also the interviewer had no idea about the company, she told me to ask any questions that I have then repeatedly said she doesn't know much.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

1. Phone interview with HR/Recruiter: asked about career interests, salary expectations. Mostly fit questions;

2. Phone interview with Senior Associate: mostly fit questions. Asked about resume and past work experience (i.e. "tell me about yourself") and career interests;

3. On-site: 4 interviews with different members of the team. Most senior personelle asked fit questions and general questions about fixed income markets, proceeded to technical questions about interest rate risk, duration, statistics and brainteasers.

Interview Questions

• What date (in MMDD:YYYY form) is closest to Jan 1, 2000 and is also a palindrome?   1 Answer