AllianceBernstein Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.4

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (San Antonio, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online. I heard back within 2 weeks. I interviewed with a mid level manager and senior level manager. Overall easy Interview, I also interviewed remotely, via webcam with a couple other managers.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role?   1 Answer

SMA Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (San Antonio, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

They only do a few interviews where they just go through your experience and ask very few questions. Instead of recording the call and filling out the report they just walk you through slowly so they can fill out their report as you go. In-person interview was just a review of experience and asking when you will start.

GORM Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I'm a graduated international student. I have a valid visa to work in the US for certain period of time.I got a phone call from an HR Agency hired by AB, the lady called me showing interest in my resume. she sent me list of questions to answer (Mostly questions about my skills and educational background.) i got then a phone call the lasted 15 minutes, it went pretty well, i was on the verge of going to the downtown office to meet the hiring manager till the lady knew that i'm not american and that's when the whole experience ended silently.

Technology & Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied for the internship and was contacted a few months later for an interview. One phone interview followed with a one on one interview with one of the company VP's. Mostly behavioral questions. After face to face interview I was contacted within two weeks regarding an offer. The interview was very relaxed and lasted a little over an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for dealing with multiple tasks.   1 Answer

AO/PCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Was fast, nice and not that vigorous. The process started with phone screen with HR, followed by another phone screen with the hiring manager. I was immediately asked to come for face-face the next day

Interview Questions

• How do you you handle a problem you haven't encountered before?   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (San Antonio, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied for one position, and was contacted for a different position. Consisted of a phone interview, a panel interview, then one last phone interview. There was a tight time constraint so I feel it was a bit expedited.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions about my qualifications, while I was expecting more behavioral questions. They will ask one question to test your thought process. My first was "Name five different uses for a paperclip besides holding paper" and my second was "Explain the rule to a given sequence of numbers, 2-4-6". The second question, you list other numbers and the interviewer tells you whether or not the rule applies to it. Ask the interviewer varying sequences to find out what the rule may be until you get it correct.   Answer Question

Client Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (San Antonio, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

It has been a long time, however I don't believe the questions were complex. I think that my cover letter was the key.

Interview Questions

• All questions were common. Ex. How would you deal with a disgruntled co-worker or how would you deal with a client on the phone if their account wasn't doing too well. I answered that I would be honest with my customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one.