AllianceBernstein Interview Questions in White Plains, NY | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fund Administration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (White Plains, NY).

Interview

Short section on technical knowledge the rest are general personality based. Due to location, they will ask how you plan to get there and this is pretty important so think it through. Usually you will meet a manager who will be your potential boss then a senior. This position requires experience so be able to explain your current day and how it transfers into the job.

Fund Administration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (White Plains, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Met with 4 managers. Asked about background and some technical questions. They looked over resume and picked stuff that applied to them and had me walk over what I did.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

recruiter negotiated

Private Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (White Plains, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Initially, I had a phone conversation with an HR rep to discuss general background information and was given a broad overview of the role. Following this, an in-person interview was setup with department managers. I was scheduled to meet with 3, but ended up only interviewing with two. The interview was informal and the managers are welcoming and professional.

Private Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (White Plains, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

I received contact from an internal HR coordinator. The HR coordinator noticed my resume from an application that was posted on the AB website. Furthermore, the coordinator was pleasantly surprised by my experience, and submitted my resume to the hiring manager after my approval. After 2 days, I received a call from the coordinator saying that I was scheduled for an interview. During the interview, I was interviewed by two individuals, and both interviews consisted of behavioral based questions, and past experience questions. Both lasted 30 minutes, and I didn't receive any feedback in regards to the interview. 1 Week has passed since any communication. No offer yet.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult individual you had to work with in a group setting.   1 Answer

Executive Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (White Plains, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

Came in from temp to perm to kellygirl