Alliant Techsystems Interview Questions in Mesa, AZ | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pfogram Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliant Techsystems (Mesa, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a board type meeting with various members from leadership, HR, etc. Met as a group, spoke freely, asked various questions about work history, etc. The ATK team was dressed very casually, odd for an interview process.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliant Techsystems (Mesa, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

Very quick process; interview only lasted 2 hours. Was asked about my experience, how I handled certain things. They they did the standard behavior 'tell me about a time when' type questions. They use a package called Interview Architect to rate you. You will have a panel interview with 3-5 people typically from multiple departments that interface with the role. Each will ask one of the behavioral questions, not just HR, and HR will be your primary POC for the process.

Interview Questions

• None we hard, just google behavioral interviewing and practice   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was good, above what I expected. Tried to negotiate vacation but they declined.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliant Techsystems (Mesa, AZ) in May 2010.

Interview

Phone interview conducted by HR recruiter, then Director along with colleague via telephone. In person interviewer was flexible with time so as not to compromise current position. Interview initiated with tour of facility and explanation of services & products managed out of that office proceeded by a series of behavioral questions. All in all the interviews were friendly, warm, and inviting.

Interview Questions

• How to navigate the Federal RFP response process   1 Answer

Negotiation

Interviewer wanted to know salary up front, and there was no getting away from it.

Supply Chain Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Alliant Techsystems (Mesa, AZ) in May 2010.

Interview

Very Weak

Interview Questions

• I did not interview as I was part of an acquisition from Boeing   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliant Techsystems (Mesa, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

Behavior Interview most