Alliant Techsystems Interview Questions in Plymouth, MN | Glassdoor

Alliant Techsystems Interview Questions in Plymouth, MN

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliant Techsystems (Plymouth, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

They contacted me as I applied with them prior and they told me to apply for the position. I wasn't looking but they thought with my experience I would be a good fit. First interview was the basics and background. Second was with 3 managers and they did a round robin questioning table. At the end of the day they hired internal but very interested in the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to do something you knew was wrong and did it anyway because it was best for the company.   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliant Techsystems (Plymouth, MN).

Interview

I went through 2 phone interviews and 1 in person interview. It was all behavioral based and focused a lot on my ability to work with engineers. They seemed abnormally focused on being able to control creative personalities from exceeding budgets. Other than that it was a pretty standard process.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were pretty standard. I don't think any were from left field.   Answer Question